CHAPTER TWENTY

Alia is sitting on the couch, her legs stretched and she's reading a new book she borrowed from Amyra ,'In love with Mr Baker', with a glass of wine in her hand and chocolate covered strawberries. She is so engrossed in her book, as always she don't see Aayan walking. He stands behind her and reads what she is reading, taking a strawberry from the bowl, he eats and reads,"and he bend to kiss my mouth, with his full of icecream.."

She bends her head up to look at him and he grins at her,"interesting choice of snack with your book and wine."

She smiles at him, her head still bend up,"when did you come?"

"Exactly when you were reading that line.." he circles his hands around her bending over he kisses her softly. She moans on his lips as he tastes of chocolate and strawberry. Holding his head still with one hand, she deepens the kiss,"you taste yummy!"

He shakes his head as drops a kiss on her head and moves sitting on the couch taking her feet on his lap as he start playing with her toes,"didn't know you're such a siren."

"Siren?"

"Umm hmm, siren." He says pulls her toes away making her winch a little as he start massaging her foot. She keeps the book aside and relaxing as his fingers work magic on her legs. She looks at him and he is eyeing her intensely. He smiles seductively at her as he gazes at her until she looks away taking her feet back.

"What ,didn't like it?"

"I know what you're trying to do."

"What? I thought you deserve a massage.." he says moving closer to her, he take her hand and start softly kissing her knuckles then sucks on the side on her palm, making her gasp. She squirms in her place and she looks at him and her breathing changes.

"It's not just massage.." she whispers and he chuckles deeply,"tell me to stop and I will.." he trails off giving her an option but she stays mum as she is enjoying the little game he's playing with her.

Her eyes moves to his lips then back as his eyes as he looks at her expectedly. She pulls her hand away and moves taking a seat on his lap making him grin,"that's more like it, baby!" He holds her, pushing her hair away, kissing her neck. She moans and grabs his hair pulling him closer and she gives in the anticipation of his touches and lips on her.

He holds her hips and taking her with him, gets up, dropping her on the couch, he gets on top of her, grinding her. She gasps feeling his length on her belly as he moves his hands under her dress, tracing her inner thighs and leaves a trail of kisses over her neck.

"A.." she gasp as she feels his hand moving up her thighs and pushes him slightly but he's to strong to budge so she again pushes him, pushing him harder and he looks down at her,"what?"

She looks at him, her eyes lost in his as she tries to convey the message. He groans and gets up pulling her with him, "too soon?"

She nods and sighs,"I don't want to rush.."

He turns to face her and holding her face, he drops a kiss on her head,"neither do I, but as I said, you're a siren. Makes me want to have you more.."

She chuckles,"how come you're home early?" She looks at the clock and it's just ten past six. He's mostly home by seven or after that.

"Now that the evil sisters are back to their paradise, I thought we could celebrate.." he smiles. She smacks him,"they are your sisters!"

"Cock blockers!" He winches and she smacks him again glaring at him,"What.. they tried to set you up with that brainless jerk."

"A, be nice to him, will you.. anyway I have my eyes only for you."