CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

After the meeting is over, Alia and Parth gets up from their seats and walks to where Aayan with Amyra and Meher are already seated, sipping their drinks.

Aayan glares at them both as he sees them laughing at something Alia said. His eyes blaring at Parth and his every move.

"So we'll meet tomorrow?" Parth asks as he smiles at Alia who nods. Aayan gets up from his seat instantly,"tomorrow?"

One meeting wasn't enough? And why the hurry? They can meet next week or maybe next month? Why do they need to meet tomorrow?

"Ohh, actually I have a friend who knows some very good places for Joshi to start her bakery." Parth says as he turns to Aayan. Aayan has his eyes fixed on him as his blood boils hearing him call Alia by nick name.

"I can help ALIA with places. All you need to do is help her with the ideas of how and what and all to start.." he commands irritated,"you don't need to go around with her.. "

"A, it's okay.. I know you're busy with all the meeting and all the franchises you're working for so I wouldn't mind going with Parth. In fact we will get more better places I guess.." Alia butts in and smiles at Parth," tomorrow at 11? Sounds good?"

"Yeah great.." Parth says and hugs her,"it was so nice to meet you again." He turns to Meher, "you too, Mahi.."

"Don't you dare call me Mahi.." she grits her teeth. Amyra pinches her making her scowl and give Parth a fake smiles,"it was nice meeting you too.."

"Bye Amy.."

"Actually, why don't you join us for dinner tonight, Parth?" Amyra says instead of goodbye making Aayan turn and glare at her.

"Why? It's a family dinner Amy.." he hisses at her trying to stop this bizarre from happening.

"Ohh that's a great idea.." Alia turns to Parth, "come for dinner with us!" She states.

Parth grins looking sheepish then nods. Both Meher and Amyra excitedly high fives and grins.

Aayan glares at them both wanting to kill them both which he can't. Here he is trying to keep this guy away from Alia and his sisters are the one asking him to stay. And then there's Alia who's also helping them.

He curses inwardly and glares at Parth, "you can go if you want.. I am sure you must be really busy.."

"Actually I am pretty free for the evening." Parth says and smiles looking at Alia. Aayan groans as he fists his hands before he'd strangle this guy right at this moment.

Isn't he supposed to be very busy working? Why's he wasting his time here?

Obviously, for Alia.. but dare he let any other guy touch or even think about his girl. He'd kill and bury anyone who'd think like that about his Lia.

Yes, his Lia. He likes her and he'd give them one chance before they think about that divorce.

"A, bhai is coming?"

"I will call him.." he grunts and walks away as he calls Aarul,"I don't care where you are and what you're doing, I want you at flizzers around 7.."

"I can't.."

"I don't give a fuck, dude.. just be there!" He states and without any other explanation he cuts the call and sighs.

He is so angry right now. On that bastard, Parth. On both his sisters for doing their stupid match making. On Alia for agreeing to stop that bastard for their family time and on Javed. He's going to fire the asshole tomorrow.