-Preference's 8-

YOURS/HIS FAVORITE THING ABOUT EACH OTHER

-CRAIG-

YOURS: You Love That Craig Is Always Caring About Other People His Always Making Sure That Everyone Is Alright And If there Not He Will Do Anything To Make Them Feel Better.

HIS: He Loves That You Love His 2 Kids Leila And Caige, Craig Has Been In A Lot Of Relationship With Woman That Didn't Care About The Kids Your The First One.

-THARSHER-

YOURS: You Love That Kevin Will Do Anything To Make You Happy He Will Make A Fool Out Of His Self To Make You Happy To Make You Smile.

HIS: He Love That Your Not Afraid To Show Your Real Feels To Anything Or Anyone, If Something Doesn't Make You Happy You Will Tell People Even If They Don't Like It.

-TJ-

YOURS: You Love That His Not Afraid To Cry, If Something Or Someone Does Something That Makes Tj Cry He Will Cry About It And Not Hide That His Feeling That Way.

HIS: He Loves That You Love His Band And What He Does He Loves That You Support Him No Matter What He Does.

-ROBERT-

YOURS: You Loves His Confidence, When You First Met Him Thats What You Fell In Love With Was His Confidence How He Held His Self.

HIS: He Loves That Your Shy About Everything That You Have To Hold His Hand Whenever Your Out In Public.

-MAX-

YOURS: You Love Him For Just Being Him Everything About Him You Just Love From His Silly Side To His Serious Side Just Everything About Him, When Ever Your With Him He Make Everything Better

HIS: He Loves You For Just Being You From Your Shy Side To Your Confident Side, When Every His With You He Loves That You Make Everything Brighter.