-Preference's 54-

THE BIRTHDAY GIFT YOU GIVE EACH OTHER

-CRAIG-

Yours: You Gave him a gift card to Applebee's cause that's his favorite restaurant, He loved it and ended up using it on tour when he didn't have any money.

His: He gave you a Etf cd that you didn't have, You loved it and kept playing it in your car everyday.

-THARSHER-

Yours: You Gave him a new guitar with yours and his name's on it, He loved it and now uses it ever tour he goes on.

His: He gave you a box of your favorite chocolate but inside the box has a photo of you and him you are all the chocolate slowly and kept the box in your room.

-TJ-

Yours: You gave him a gift card for free kissed for you whenever he wanted one, He use it everyday and got a free kiss Everyday from you.

His: He gave you a shirt with his last name on it you loved it so much that you wore it for a week then washed it and now you wear it whenever you can.

-ROBERT-

Yours: You gave him new drumsticks with your name on them, He loved them and now he uses them for tour and practice.

His: He gave you a drum set cause you have always wanted to learn to play for drums and now you can with Roberts help if course.

-MAX-

Yours: You gave him a new car cause his older car kept breaking down and you didn't like that so you gave him a new Dodge Charger, He has loved it ever since you got it.

His: He got you a new phone since your old one Broke he didn't like that cause he could talk to you cause your phone was broke he bought you the new iPhone Se, You loved it when he gave it to you.