-Preference's 19-

THEY GIVE IN AND DO SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO

-CRAIG-

He gave in and you guys when to see the new star wars movie he didn't want to see it cause he knew it would be a long ass movie his not good with setting for long but once you guys got there ana started watching it he loved it and plus he loved spending time with you.

-THARSHER-

He gave in and when to a dance class with you, At first he didn't like it cause he doesn't like dancing but after a few minutes he got to love it cause he was slow dancing with you.

-TJ-

He gave in and when to a cooking class with you. For like weeks you have been asking Tj if you guys could go to a cooking class his always Sayed no but then some how you got him to go he thought he was gonna hate it but turns out he loved it so did you.

-ROBERT-

He Gave In and Taught you how to play drums. For like 3 years you have been begging Robert to teach you how to play the drums after you asking the 4th time this week Robert finally gave in he began to teach you to play drums.

-MAX-

He gave in and let you braid his hair. After a week of you begging to braid Max's hair he finally let you, He wouldn't let you cause he didn't like his hair being touch but once you started braiding he loved it your hands were so calm.