-Preference's 18-

HE GIVES YOU A COMPLIMENT

-CRAIG-

You and Craig were at the movie theater watching the new Star Wars movie cause you wanted to see it After begging for like 4 hours Craig finally gave in and you guys saw it. Currently Craig is out getting more popcorn, He got back to his set and sat down next to you holding your hand "Your hand are super warm and soft I love it"said Craig you smile and blush "Thank you Craig wow never had a compliment so thanks"you said smiling Craig kissed your cheek.

-THARSHER-

You and Kevin are at home laying in bed cuddling and watching a movie Kevin was playing with your hair "you know Jordan I really fucking love your hair it's so long and soft I love it"said Kevin you smiled and hugged Kevin "that's the first compliment I got in my life so thank you for that"you said smiling Kevin smiled and kissed you "that's your first ever compliment like ever"asked Kevin "Yes that was so thank you"you said Kevin hugged you tight "well there's more where that came from don't you worry"said Kevin you smiled.

-TJ-

You and Tj are currently at home watching Craig's kids "do you guys want to go to the backyard"asked Tj you and Tj got up and you Tj and the kids when to the backyard You ana the two kids got in the pool after you guys changed into your swim suits Tj was getting the grill ready, After a few you got out of the pool after the kids Tj turned around "damn babe looking good"said Tj you blushed "oh shut up"you said smiling "what I can't tell you that your looking good as fuck"said Tj you smiled and walked over to Tj and hugged him he grabbed your ass you smiled and kissed him "Thanks for the compliment babe"you said smiling.

-ROBERT-

You and we're at dinner at a nice restaurant Robert was holding your hand "You look beautiful tonight my love very beautiful"said Robert you smiled "Thank you Lover you look amazing too I shall say"you said Robert smiled "Thank you, Do you want to go to the beach after this"asked Roberts you smiled "Sure I'd love too by the way that's my first ever compliment so thank you"you said smiling "that's your first ever compliment from me right come on you got a lot in your life"asked Robert "Nope none your the first to even compliment me"you said Robert looked down "well there gonna be way more then just one I promise"said Robert you smiled.

-MAX-

You and Max were at home you were cooking lunch for both of you when Max came up behide you putting his arms around your waist and his chin on your shoulder "what you making"asked Max "Grilled cheese and Fries babe"you said "it smells amazing I can't wait"said Max. After a few lunch was done you severed you and Max and both of you sat at the table just as the rest of the guys walked in "Hey guys"said Max he got up "Are we late Max texted saying that you guys were having grilled cheese sandwiches"said Kevin "Nope not late come get some"you said, After serving everyone else you all sat down eating "Babe this is amazing I love it thank you"said Max "your welcome I didn't know it would be this amazing I'm glad you like it"you said smiling.