-Preference's 49-

SOMEONE IN THE BAND DOESN'T LIKE YOU

-CRAIG- Tj Didn't Like You.

When you found out Tj didn't you wanted to know why so you when over to him he was in the kitchen getting something to drink, You were at Roberts house with the band while the practiced "Thomas can we speak please"you asked kinda shy "No I'm busy"said Tj he was doing nothing "Okay why don't you like me huh"you asked Tj turned around "I don't like you cause ever since you came into Craig's life his not been able to focus on his work for the band"said Tj you looked at him and then walked away not wanting to cry in front of Tj.

-THARSHER- Craig Didn't Like You.

You Kevin and the band were at Kevin's house, You were playing on your phone while you were setting on the couch Kevin sat next to you "Babe we will be back let's go"said Kevin he smiled "wait hold up this is band business Jordan doesn't need to be part of it I understand she is your girlfriend and you love her we know that, But can we go without her this is are band not here's Come on Kevin"said Craig Kevin looked at Craig "Did you just say that"asked Kevin "Yes now let's go please were gonna be late... Or you can leave the band"said Craig you could tell he regarted that Kevin got up and kissed your cheek.

-TJ- Max didn't like you.

Today you were hanging out with the band and Tj you all were currently in the back yard Tj was grilling you and Max were in the pool but sadly Max has been Avoiding you all day which was pissing you off, You had enough and got out of the pool and walked over to Tj "why does Max hate me"you asked while putting your chin on Tj's shoulder "I don't know why don't you ask him"said Tj you smiled and kissed Tj and jumped back into the pool where Max was you got everyone wet with the pool water, You when over to Max "Hey dude why do you hate me"you asked Max looked over here shoulder "I don't hate you Alyssa um in fact I like you a lot okay I like you"said Max you smiled and hugged Max.

-ROBERT- Thrasher Doesn't Like You

You were hanging out with the band and Robert "let's go to the studio and practices okay we need to practice these new songs"said Kevin the guys agreed and got up "babe you want to come"asked Robert before you could answer Kevin but in "She doesn't need to come this is band business not her business okay I know you guys are in love but she doesn't need to be with you"said Kevin you looked down at your hands "it's okay I'll stay here and stay out of your guys way okay I love you see you later"you said then you kissed Robert's cheek and they all left.

-MAX- Robert Didn't Like You

You were eating lunch with Max Tj and Robert, At yours and Max's house, Robert has been avoiding you all day "okay what gives Robert why don't you fucking like me"you asked Robert he look at you "What are you talking about I don't hate you"said Robert "yes you do Robert you avoid me all the time never talk to me so what gives"you said "I don't hate you Kaylee I'm just not that talkative person I can't believe you would think I hate you"said Robert you smiled.