-Preference's 55-

THE ONE THING YOU DO HE HATES

-CRAIG- He Hates That You Smoke.

Ever since you were a teenager you have been smoking it helps calm your nerves but since you met Craig he has being trying to get you to stop cause he doesn't like it but you never stop.

-THARSHER- He Hates That Your Always Jealous.

Since you started to date Kevin you became more Jealous of everything you hate when he talks to fans mostly girls you hate when he talks to any girl, Kevin hates that you get Jealous very fast.

-TJ- He Hates that you don't like your self.

Every since you were 9 years old you have hated your self, When You met Tj it somehow got worst you would just hit your self and everything else, Tj hates that you do that he tells you everyday that your amazing and beautiful.

-ROBERT- Robert Hates That You Vape.

You knew Max and Ronnie before you met Robert so before Max and Ronnie created Etf, You have been vaping since then and Robert has hated it he thinks it's the most gross thing in the world.

-MAX- He Hates That You Always Look Down On Your Self.

Every since you were little you have always looked down on your self because of all the shit you been though, Max hates that you look down on your self cause he thinks your amazing.