-Preference's 61-

YOU HAVE A NIGHTMARE

-CRAIG-

You were asleep on the couch with your head on Craig's knee he was watching a Television show when you jumped up cause you were having a nightmare about Craig, Craig jumped back and you hugged him "Babe what happen"asked Craig "I had a nightmare, I think I'm just gonna stay up with you for a while"you said Craig kissed your cheek.

-THARSHER-

You were asleep in the bus with Kevin in his bunk when you started to have a nightmare Kevin shook you awake you jumped up "Oh my God what the fuck"you said "Nightmare again"asked Kevin "Yeah bad nightmare oh my God"you said Kevin kissed your forehead "don't worry nothing gonna get you im right here"said Kevin.

-TJ-

You and Tj were asleep on the couch in your house cuddling when you woke up screaming very loud Tj woke up he grabbed you by the shoulders and held you "what happen"asked Tj "I had a nightmare but I'm okay now"you said as you layed back down and when back to bed.

-ROBERT-

You were at home with Robert sleeping on the couch Robert was in the kitchen cooking dinner when you jumped up terrifyed Robert turned around and ran over to you "what happen babe are you okay"asked Robert "No I'm not fine I had a nightmare that you left me"you said while you hugged Robert tight.

-MAX-

You were asleep on the bed Max was on the bed playing video games you had your head on his chest when you jumped up from a nightmare Max there his game console on the floor cause he got scared "babe what the"said Max "Sorry are you alright I had a nightmare and I didn't want to see it anymore"you said as Max hugged you.