-Preference's 56-

HE COMES HOME FROM TOUR

-CRAIG-

Today Craig was coming home from tour you were super excited to see him but you had to meet him at the airport, Once at the airport you when inside and waited for him, After a hour you finally saw him you ran to him lucky he saw you and as you jumped into his arms he caught you "Babe I missed you so much I'm glad to be home"said Craig you two kissed "I missed you so much Baby I'm very glad your home"you said you guys when to the car you both put Craig's stuff in the back and you drove home.

-THARSHER-

You were at home setting on the couch watching television and playing with your hair when Kevin walked in "Baby I'm home"said Kevin you jumped up and jumped over the couch jumping into Kevin's arms lucky he caught you "Oh my God what are you doing home so early"you asked while kissing Kevin "I got off tour 2 day ago's, I would of been home yesterday but the plane was held back but I'm home now"said Kevin he day his bags down.

-TJ-

You were at Robert's and Jess's house helping with the girls since the band was on tour, You were currently outside with Jess, when you guys heard the door open and Close "Yeah Alyssa is probably here with Jess hang on, Babe where are you I'm home"said Robert you ana Jess freaked out and ran inside lucky the girls were sleeping, You jumped on Tj knocking him down you fell on top of him and both of you kissed "Babe hi"said Tj you kissed him again "I'm so fucking happy to see you again"you said smiling.

-ROBERT-

T

oday you were picking the whole band up from the airport cause they got off of tour yesterday, Right now your at the airport you walked inside and waited for 2 hours for the plane to landed After it did you saw Robert and ran after him, Both of you hugged each other and kissed "Oh God I missed you babe"said Robert you smiled and kissed Robert again, they you all left.

-MAX-

You were at the diner that you and Max always go to for lunch and dinner, You are at a table reading a book when Max walked in "Max"you said Confused he looked around then saw you he walked to your table you got up and both of you hugged and kissed each other you were crying the whole time "Oh God I missed you so much babe so much"said Max.