-Preference's 21 -

YOU OVER HERE HIM TALKING ABOUT YOU

-CRAIG-

You are upstairs in your shared bed room Craig is downstairs with his band mates talking about the next album, You walked out of your room into the hall way when you heard Craig and the guys talking "so you really love her don't you"asked Robert "Yeah she's amazing she's the best thing to happen to me I love her man from her smile to the way she talks just everything about her is amazing"said Craig you smiled and when back to your room smiling like crazy.

-THARSHER-

You were at the studio with the guys there were in the booth talking about something when you heard Kevin "Man look at her I fucking love that girl she's just setting there calm and chill nothing is bothing her I love her man"said Kevin "we can tell you love her"said Craig you smiled to your self.

-TJ-

You are at home in the backyard Tj is talking to someone on the phone in the kitchen with the backdoor open "Yeah man I know she's the one I love her so much with all my heart she's amazing I love everything about her"said Tj the other person asked some question"No not yet I think that be to soon to ask her we only been dating for 3 months I think that would scare her off"said Tj you smiled to your self.

-ROBERT-

You were at home cooking something to eat when Robert walked into the living room with Tj and Craig "I know man she's just amazing I know anyway I will talk to you tomorrow"said Robert the guys hugged and they left you smiled to your self.

-MAX-

You were laying down on the couch when Max and the band walked in You were trying to fall back to sleep Max saw you "okay who the fuck gave her the right to be that cute that kind of cuteness should be against the law she's so damn cute"said Max you smiled to your self.