CHAPTER 2

Giovanni always had Britten check on the high card players to make sure they were being taken care of. The club and the casino and hotel were the two things he let Britten take care of. Even though Casper technically ran the club, Giovanni gave her over all say so. She has made the club so much better ever since he had done that.

As far as the casino and hotel was concerned, it was Giovanni's baby and Britten had a way with the customers, so he made sure she checked on everyone at least once a day, sometimes twice. Giovanni did the hiring and firing, which lately seemed like a lot of both. It depended on his mood and if someone pissed him off or impressed him.

Britten went to the office to put her coat up and jumped when she saw a light brown haired man with lightly sun kissed skin standing in the office. He was around six foot one and was thin but had muscles. He also had the prettiest deep set storm gray eyes. "Who the hell are you and why are you in my office?"

He smiled a beautiful smile, a smile that wasn't too big, and offered his hand. She ignored it and took her coat off. He dropped his hand. "I'm Myles your new personal assistant." She hung her coat up on the back of the door. "Who hired you?"

"Um, Mr. Valentino, ma'am. I'm from Staff Plus."

She rolled her eyes. "Don't call me that, Britten is just fine." Agent Orion Kelly smiled and gave a nod. She picked up a tablet and tossed it to him. "Get me a list of all new employees and a list of all high card customers who are staying here now and have reservations for tonight."

She took off out the door and he quickly followed. "You have two new dealers, a waitress, a tech guy, two housekeepers and a cashier." She stopped walking and he almost bumped into her. "Names Myles, give me names."

He went up next to her, so she could see their photos. "Jamal and Carson are your dealers," he said as he showed photos. She started walking again and he tried to keep up. "Haleigh is your waitress." She looked at the photo as she walked. "Cody is your tech guy, Gabby and Sara are your house keepers and Harrison is your cashier."

They made it to the tables and Britten looked around. All the dealers were in black pants, black shirts and red satin vests and bowties. She spotted Jamal at one of the black jack tables and went over to him to watch. She watched as he dealt his cards and his posture.

She listened to how he interacted with the guests and whether or not he smiled. When he finished the hand, she went up to him and apologized to the guests for making him step away for a minute. "Jamal?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Miss Tanelli is fine when you are on the floor, otherwise it is Britten. It's nice to meet you," she said as she straightened his bowtie. He was about six foot two with dark brown skin, short black hair with a fade and deep brown almost black eyes. He had defined muscles as well and was clean shaven. "Nice to meet you too, Miss Tanelli," Agent Scott Johnson said.

He went back to his table and she looked around. She looked back at Orion. "Carson?"

"Nights." She gave a nod and went over to the cashiers. She made sure all of them were dressed to perfection. They all had on black pants, red dress shirts, and black satin vests and bowties.

"Hi Miss Tanelli," the girls said at the same time. "Ladies." She looked at Harrison. "Harrison?"

"Yes Miss Tanelli." He was around six foot two with sandy blonde wavy hair and small muscles. He had a tanning bed tan and it made him look as if he belonged out on the west coast. He also had a playful smile and bright green eyes. "Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your new position with us." Agent Alex Reynolds smiled and gave a nod.