24.00

Celine Wilson

After doing enough investigating we figured out that Luis Ramirez died years ago, and Santiago Ramirez had disappeared. We also found out there was another son, Felix. He was the one behind all of this. He had started sending me messages after the whole carnations' incident.

One of the messages was delivered right to my front door and I knew it was time to end this. I grabbed Paisley and took her to Jessica's house. I knocked on the door and she let us in.

Jessica: Hey Celine, what's going on?

Celine: Sorry to show up so unexpected, I just know she'll be safe here

I called the team and we arranged a plan to use me as bait to draw Felix out. I was walking through the building, being extra cautious of my surroundings. I saw a room with a light on.

Celine: I see a light, I'm moving in.

I could make out Malcolm's voice but not what he was saying, he was probably telling me to wait but I didn't want to risk him getting away. As soon as I stepped into the room my gun was knocked out my hand and I was pushed into the wall, hitting my head. The room was spinning, and my head was throbbing.

Felix: This is going to be fun

Then everything went dark.

Malcolm Bright

The team and I couldn't reach Celine, eventually we found the room she was talking about seeing her gun on the ground.

Dani: He took her...

Gil: But where

The feeling of knowing she was in danger and knowing there was nothing I could do was killing me. I just told Bugs she was on a trip because what else do you tell a 3-year-old.

It didn't help that Felix was still taunting us, sending us pictures of a bruised & battered Celine.

Dani: Wait, I recognize the background. I think I know where he is

JT: Well let's go

I just hoped we wouldn't be too late.

Celine Wilson

My body ached with the slightest movement. There was enough blood on my wrists that I was slowly sliding them out of the handcuffs. It took a few minutes, but I eventually freed myself. I pulled myself up off the ground and wandered around the building, eventually finding Felix sitting down.

Felix: Look who decided to join me

He smiled and charged at me, but I managed to dodge him. I grabbed a wooden plank and hit him with it, doing damage but every hit towards me was worse considering I was already battered.

Felix: I'm going to kill you just like I did your brother, and then I'm going to mail you to your friends and family in pieces

My fingers slid of a nail and I grabbed it jabbing it into his thigh, making him fall to his knees as he screamed in agony. I picked the wooden plank back up and continued to beat him with it. All the pain I'd felt ever since Teddy died went into every hit, I stopped looking at him, he was no covered in blood.

Felix: Kill me. Then you'll be just like me

He smiled weakly and I just kicked him, knocking him out. As tempting as the offer was, I'm not a murderer. I found some zip ties and put them around his hands and used another set to connect his feet to a pole.

I found my way out of the building and sat down on the steps, I smiled weakly when the sound of police sirens got closer and closer. Malcolm got out the car and ran towards me, and I stood up.

Malcolm: You're okay

Celine: I'm really happy to see you

My legs went weak and I felt the world fading away as I collapsed into Malcolm's arms. When I opened my eyes again I was at the hospital, Malcolm was sitting down, playing a game with Bugs.

Paisley: Mommy!

Celine: Paisley!

She climbed into the bed and gently hugged me, warming my heart. I glanced over seeing Jessica had entered the room.

Jessica: Come on Paisley, I found a vending machine

Paisley: Be right back mommy

She climbed down and went with Jessica, Malcolm stepped closer to the bed with a smile on his face.

Malcolm: How're you feeling?

Celine: Better. Still upset, but I'm glad it's over.

Malcolm: Good because you're staying with me until you're cleared again

Celine: Paisley's going to be ecstatic

He grabbed my hand and I smiled, things didn't have a choice but to get better, and I had no doubt in my mind that they would.