Author's Note!

Hello! I absolutely love the positivity my story has been getting, I have it posted up on quotev  and it is getting so much love there. I wanted to ask if there is anything you guys would like to see happen in the story, or if there is anything that you think would be a good addition to the story! I'm not the best at writing filler, as I have a hard time thinking of anything other than the action, so if you have any ideas for filler chapters you would like, drop them down in the comments! i would also really like some constructive criticism, if there is anything in my writing that you notice, such as spelling errors/writing inconsistencies, please let me know! 

i would like to point out that the reason many of Caspienne's interactions with gilbert are ones that Anne originally had is because of the romance. many of anne and gilberts interactions were to build their relationship, so to build Caspienne and Gilbert's relationship i am gearing it toward caspienne instead of anne, as this is a gilbert x caspienne, not gilbert x anne. so the things that happen to anne that build her love for gilbert and vice versa will happen to caspienne. that being said, anne will not be completely left out of the story, just the romantic moments between her and gilbert will be.