Months

It's been months. I haven't seen the Atlanta group in months. That's crazy to think about. I was on the road alone for a week or two before I found a group of people who took me in. They are kind but they will never be the same. I miss my family everyday. Hershel, Carl, Carol, Glenn, Rick. Just everyone. But mostly Rick. He's all that's ever on my mind and in my dreams. I miss him more than words can describe. There's a knock on my tent and I yell a 'come in'. Oh! You will never believe who I found at this camp.

"Hey peach." Morales speaks up and I smile. After Morales left the group to be with his family, his wife ended getting sick and dying in her sleep. When she turned she bit her daughter, killing her. Poor Morales had to shoot them both himself. So now it's just him and his son. I didn't really know his wife or daughter but I feel terrible.

"Hey. Still weird to see you." I laugh and so does he.

"Well I was just letting you know there's dinner if your hungry." I smile and nod at him as he exits. This group is small. It's Morales and his son, a kind older woman named Cynthia and her husband Paul, as well as a teenager named Nikki and her uncle named Lito. Lito was cool. We connected pretty fast. That was it, including me. Just the seven of us. It's different from being in a large group. When they found me about dead in the woods from dehydration and hunger, they took me in and fixed me up. That's when I saw Morales and about cried from seeing a welcoming face for the first time in what felt like years.
I exit my tent to see everyone sitting around the fire, dining on the birds the caught earlier that day. There was an empty spot I'm assuming was left for me so I take it and grab a helping of the bird. No one speaks but it's a comfortable silence all around as we dig in.

"I was thinking of going into town tomorrow to gather some supplies." Lito speaks and I nod.

"I'll come." He nods at my offer.

"Yes I will too." Morales speaks and it was settled.

"Okay we leave at daylight." Lito demands and we all head off to bed for the night.

~~~~~

"No! Rachel was suppose to end up with Ross! They were each other's lobsters!" Lito and Morales fight back and forth about this stupid subject as I laugh along.

"Wrong! Did you see her and Joeys chemistry!? You can't tell me that was nothing!" Morales interjects. They continue until we hear a twig snap and we all raise our guns, immediately going silent. A man and a woman step out from behind the shop with there hands raised. No way. Not him.

"Peach?" The man asks and I cringe at his voice.

"You know this guy?" Lito asks me.

"He molested me." I mumble without taking my eyes off the man who calls himself the governor. This takes Lito by surprise and he raises his gun up farther.

"Is Rick around?" He questions and I fix my stance.

"I'm not with them anymore so we can all just walk our separate ways." I speak from afar and he chuckles.

"You know that's not how this works." He smiles and my gun lowers causing my men to look at me with shock.

"You will leave them be right?" I ask, reading his mind with my head low and the governor gives me a yes. This group can't be corrupted like the prison was so I have to surrender myself. I try to walk over but Morales grabs my arm.

"What the hell are you doing!?" He questions me.

"I cant let y'all get hurt. All he wants is me." I smile, kiss him on the cheek, and walk over to the terrible man in front of me. He smiles and forcefully takes me by the arm.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you boys!" He yells and pulls me away and into a truck.
"Well peaches. Long time no see." He smirks at me. Here we go again.

••••••

Here's update numero two. I miss Morales so I brought him back. Love y'all bunches.

-lily