Rough

Screw him. I can do whatever the fuck I want. I put my gun in my holster, knife in my shoe, and dagger in my belt. I can find her myself. I slip out of the house silently and make my way to the woods at the back of the house. Once I'm in, I take a breath knowing I'm in the clear. I start making my way deep into the woods, not even sure where I'm going. I mark the trees with my knife as I go so I can find my way back. I hear snarling and I go after the sound. A walker appears from behind a tree and I quickly lunge forward, digging my knife into its skull and end up falling on the ground. I let out a huff of happiness. See, I'm perfectly strong enough. When I try to push myself off the ground I feel pain rush through my veins. Oh god... I look down to see blood soaking through my shirt. When I lift it up I see my stitches busted open and blood pooling out. I wince and lower my shirt again, latching onto a tree to pull me up. I can't even take a step without feeling as though I need to scream out in pain. Once I've gained some kind of strength I look to see that when I chased after the sound of the walker, I haven't been marking the trees. Shit. I don't even know where I am.

"Peach?" I hear someone's voice and I turn in the direction to see a very scary looking Daryl.
"What the hell are you doing out here!? I thought Rick told you to stay put!" He starts raising his voice at me.

"I don't take orders from him" I go to take a step towards him but fall to the ground in pain, letting out a whimper.

"Oh shit. Fuck peach, you reopened your wound" he says kneeling down next to me. A tear slips out of my eye and I start to see stars.
"Peach? Peach!? Oh fuck" is the last thing I hear before passing out from the pain and blood loss.

~~~~~
Ricks POV

I hear Andrea yell walker from above. We rush out of the RV and I take my gun out of its holster.

"Just the one?" I call out and she nods down at me. We all start making our way across the field. Once we get to the monster, I put up my gun.

"Is that Daryl?" Glenn whispers slightly, out of breath.

"That's the third time you've pointed that thing at my head! You gunna pull the trigger?" Daryl snaps and I look in his arms to see an unconscious Peach. I didn't know she left! Suddenly a bullet flys through the air, hitting Daryl, putting him to the ground, dropping Peach. I scream out a string of 'no's' and fall to my knees at Peach's side. I look at Daryl to see that the bullet simply grazed his head. I let out a sigh of relief and help him to his feet.
"I was kidding" he saying playfully before passing out. Glenn and Shane start pulling him behind them as Andrea and Dale run through the field. I pick Peach up into my arms and carry her.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Is he dead!?" She asks on the break of tears.

"Unconscious. You just grazed him. But maybe next time when someone tells you not to do something, then don't fucking do it!" I yell at her and then immediately apologize for my tone.

"Guys! Isn't this Sophia's?" T-dog speaks from behind us and we all turn to see him holding little Sophias doll.

"Shit" I close my eyes and rub my temples.

~~~~~
Peach POV

I open my eyes to see I'm back in this god forsaken house. I groan, sitting up. I look over to see a very pissed off Rick in the chair by the bed.

"I told you to stay here" he says lowly. I've never seen him this angry.

"I just wanted to help Rick" I say calmly, hoping that it will cool him off. He doesn't say another word, pushing up from the chair, walking out of the room.

•••••
Short chapter but expect another one in the next few mins lol.
Comment and vote babies 🍑

-lily