Chapter Ten: Melione

I had strange dreams. I had a dream of my brother and father talking about ruling the underworld. It was strange. After, my dream shifted. There was a bunch of Romans going to invade some sort of camp. it took me a minute, but I reconised the camp as camp half-blood. I remember my mother telling me something about the Romans and the Greeks not liking each other, but I don't remember what.
   Maybe that's what we have to do! We have to prevent the attack! My mother knows something about it! She can help us. All we have to do is go into the underworld and she can help us by giving us that sword she had. Oh my gods, that's the quest
   Before I knew it, it was morning. I got ready and went out to have breakfast. Percy was there by the fire making breakfast. I sat down next to him.
   "Morning salty!" I say. Percy jumps. "Ha-ha! I scared you"
   "Did not!" He says trying not to smile. I tilt my head whilst raising my eyebrows and crossing my arms. "Ok, you did scare me." He admitted. 
   "What's taking everyone so long to wake up?" I ask. 
   "Don't worry. They will wake up soon." he says with a smirk. All of a sudden, I heard something fall over from my room in the tent. I head over and look in through the window. Annabeth was on the ground rubbing her arm. I then walk back over to the fire and sit back next to Percy.
   "Thanks for talking to Annabeth last night for me Melione." He says, looking at me. His sea green eyes sparkling like gems in the morning sun. Oh gods. I wish I didn't have to take him to Atlas. His so cute. No, Melione. Stick to the quest.
   "Don't sweat it." I say.
   "No, really" Percy insists. "Is there something I can do?"
   A bunch of random thoughts are running through my mind. The main thought is take yourself to Atlas for me, but I can't do that. "I'll let you know if I think of anything, Salty." I say, not meeting his eyes.
   "Ok." He hesitates. "Is something wrong?"
   "NO!" I hesitate. "Oh, I mean, no. Nothing's wrong." Silence came. Only the sound of the fire crackling can be heard. I couldn't stop thinking about the prophecy. What did it mean? His plan will not work since she's away from home. Did that have to with my dream? Was Haden planning something? No, Melione, stop thinking like that. Just, think of something else. Percy looks like he's going to say something but Annabeth interrupts.
   "Morning early birds!" She says, rubbing her arm before sitting down next to Percy.
   "Hey, you alright Annabeth?" I ask. 
   "Yeah. Thanks for asking" She says
   "Hey guys, I think I know what the quest is about." I told them about my dream of the roman demigods and having to go to the underworld. I kept the part out of Haden and father. They didn't need to know about that. "What do you think? Is that what we have to do?"
   "Well, you got that dream for a reason." Percy said. "What do you think Ann? Is that what we have to do?"
   Annabeth looks at me like she knows something. Unless she had a dream about my encounter with Atlas, then she couldn't possibly know anything, could she? "Yeah, that sounds just about right" She said.
   "Can you guys talk quitter?" A voice said from the tent. "I'm trying to sleep!"
   "OK NICO!" I say aloud "WE WILL TRY AND TALK A BIT QUIETER! RIGHT GUYS?"
   "YEAH!" Percy said "WE WILL TALK QUIETER!" Nico curses at us and then he stumbles out of the tent, with dark rings under his eyes.
   "Well, no point in trying to fall back to sleep." He says as he sits down with us. "Anyone got any coffee?"
   "Nico, you're too young!" Annabeth says. "Besides, why would anyone-"
   "I have coffee." I told them. "Wait here. I'll get it"