C H A P T E R 19

Harvey's POV,

Dean was beating him to a pulp when the others came to calm him down. They apologised for his mistake and left the house.

"Harvey are you ok?" Dean asked me.

I can't believe I was almost raped. I stood there like a statue. Dean was shaking me but I felt nothing and heard nothing. I couldn't take it anymore, I hugged Dean and burst into tears.

He hugged me back and right there at that very moment, I didn't care if Dean was normal or sick because all I needed was a friend.

"I can't believe that just happened, it feels like a horrible dream which I can't wake up from" I continued crying in his chest.

"Where did you even find such people?"

"I just wanted to make you happy but I ended up hurting myself" Dean tried to calm me down and when I did, he began.

"I can understand your pain, if I hadn't walked in then something bad would have happened. Harvey you're really pretty and it's not wonder that even a younger guy had a crush on you. Please stop crying and just forget about it " Dean held my face and comforted me.

If this was a regular love story, then I would have leaned in and kissed him but this is Harvey Davidson's sad story. I tried to put on a smile just to stop Dean from worrying. Dean got up and left.

It's been a week since the incident, I'm no longer worried and things have gone back to normal.

"Hey You" I smiled as Luke's voice filled my ear drum.

"Hey doll face, I miss you"

"But I didn't miss you"

"I know you're lying, you're crazy for me and you fantasize about me all the time"

"You sir is very confident" Luke's laughter was like music to my ears drum.

"Hey why don't you come over to my place? We could Netflix and chill" That offer was very tempting, A entire day at Luke's place, under the blankets with some Netflix, who knows maybe I'd get my first kiss today. This is like one of those options in episode game  which requires gems.

I feel like my life is like Pitch perfect and Love life.

(Ps; Only Episode interactive game lovers will get this. By the way who did you pick in Pitch Perfect, I chose Charlie and Ethan in love life)

"Sure, I'll be there" I scrolled everything I owned for the perfect outfit. One that showed that I was trying but wasn't trying too much.

I found a blue baggy denim shorts and a white tank top so I threw it on and put on some vans.

I weaved my Bob into two pigtails and clipped the bottom together. I put some ice hair clips on both sides and put on some icy gloss. I don't know why I was trying to look good for Luke.

I knocked on Luke's door and waited for him to come out. I adjusted my shorts and kept ringing the bell until he came out. Oh gosh, he looked so dreamy right now. His hair was scattered and visible that his long fingers have run through it a lot. His first three buttons of his shirt was open revealing his chest and his hands were in his pocket.

"Oh gosh, you look so..... please come in before I start saying trash" Luke laughed nervously and led me in.

What is all this guy's deal with gigantic houses? I get that they're wealthy but can they like actually like just live in a regular house for a single human being instead of living in a house that my entire family can't even still fully contain.

I followed Luke up to his study, there was a big tv and a long couch. Now that I think about it, there are so many places in Dean's house that I don't even bother to go to.

Luke sat down on the couch and I sat beside him. They was a bunch of snacks on the table. There was Doritos, Oreos, twizzlers, sour patch, Welch's, gummy bears and worms, mini corn dogs, beef jerky and rocky road of course.

I picked up a pack of twizzlers and started chewing on the flavored chewy rope.

"I see you like twizzlers a lot"

"I love them"

"So what movie would you like to see?"

"Um, Sierra Burgess is a loser"

"You haven't seen that? Even I have"

"Really you do Netflix that much?"

"Shh, don't tell a soul"

"Pinky swear, I won't tell a soul" Luke started the movie and my heart warmed at the sight of Noah Centineo.

I felt someone's gaze on me as I was enjoying the view of Noah. I continued stuffing my face with Sour patch ignoring my thoughts.

It got so uncomfortable between Luke and I, our shoulders were touching and our eyes constantly met but we immediately looked away.

To make matters worse, they started kissing in the movie. It was that scene that Noah had his eyes closed and he kissed another girl.

"Is it just me or is it getting hotter here?" Luke opened more buttons on his shirt making things even worse.

I gulped hard and dropped my pack of sour patch and tried to focus on the movie.

"I can't do this anymore" Luke paused the movie and dropped the remote down on the table.

I didn't want to look at Luke because I know exactly what was going to happen.

"Harvey look at me" Luke held my chin and turned my head to face him. I looked at him and say that his eyes were now darker than they are normally.

I watched as his Adam's apple moved up and down.

"Harvey...I" Luke got up a bit and started leaning towards me. I started leaning back and soon my back hit the couch. I raised my back up a little so that Luke can....ugh, I don't know how this even works.

"Have you never kissed before?"

"Nope"

"Shit" Our lips were only inches apart then he pulled away.

"What?"

"Nothing just that this isn't the right time for a first kiss" I can't think of any better scenario.

"I mean this isn't the right place. Your first kiss can lead to something much more and I don't think you're ready for that"

Luke is right.

Aww, Luke is such a darling but I think Older Dean will be much more sweeter.

Keep reading to find out.

Thank you

Love you.

See you next time.