C H A P T E R 27

Dean's POV,

Yesterday was really amazing. I got to spend it with the Davidson sisters. So this is what family feels like. I once had a family but after my parents accident, my brothers and I should have stood by each other but it's been months since I last saw them.

My parents died months ago but it feels like years. I still haven't figured out what I wanted to. There is a hole in my mind and it's getting deeper. Everyday feels different, I feel like I don't know myself anymore. I think I'm loosing my mind.

I still don't get Harvey's essence in my story. Why did she come in? Surely, she can't be my love interest because she's older than me but still, I've seen movies and books where two people from two completely different age groups fall in love.

I'm not going to fall in love with her anyways. She's so innocent and cute.

(If only he knew what goes on in Harvey's head)

I admire her family but why then did she sacrifice being with her sisters to be with me? Why did she leave them to look after me? I don't really remember how I know her. The memories of her is faint and blurry in my head. I don't know how she got involved in my life and how I know so much about her but I do.

I have to let Harvey go sooner or later. She has a really beautiful family and I can't let her loose that for my selfishness. Wait, why am I saying all this when I don't even get what's going on?

I grab a cup of cream cheese and a bag of tortilla chips. I make myself some iced tea because cooking cools me down. I go out to the pool but it doesn't change much. I hoped to escape my thoughts but it didn't work. I came back in and decided to try some Netflix like Harvey always does.

I browsed through it but all I saw were girly movies. I turned it off and decided to use my phone. My instagram's blocked and I can't login to my account for some reason. I just browse through some blogs to while away time.

I was currently on lifestyle blog and it's all about Kylie Jenner. If Harvey was here, she'd be acting like she hates Kylie and throw shades at her but she will go behind the curtains and worship the person.

Why am I thinking of Harvey? No, this is not healthy for me. I switched to business blogs. I browsed through the world of business until my eyes landed on a particular article.

"Billionaire Dean Cyprus turns twenty five today, he's getting more handsome and his business is also progressing so much" It was an article from three years ago. What is this? Could it be some kind of trick? It's probably a doubleganger that is pretending to be me.

I spent hours looking at this strange article. I'm so confused because I am just sixteen so why on earth am I seeing such an article. I took a screenshot of the article and went upstairs to take a nap.

I checked the time and it was already evening. I guess the best way to make time fly is to sleep. I need to ask someone about this article. When I got downstairs, I smiled at the sight. Harvey was making something and she was confused which made her look really cute.

I laughed when she kept on talking to herself. She seems like she's having a hard time cooking the food. I looked at the empty pack of pancake mix on the table. Can't she make pancakes?

"You look so cute struggling to make a pancake" I walked up to her. She turned around and looked at me then she turned back.

"I don't get why this thing won't fry, I mean I do this all the time" She scratched her head and kept on hitting the pan. I looked down and shook my head.

"Harvey, it's off"

"Huh?" I pointed at the gas cooker. She bent her head and a wave of embarrassment hit her face. She closed her eyes and laughed at herself. I also laughed just to make her not feel stupid but she's kind of dumb.

She finished up the pancakes and came to the dinning table to meet me.

"Harvey Can I ask you something?"

"Sure" She took a bite from her pancakes.

"Why did you move to New York?"

She gulped and I am certain she's hiding something.

"I..I just felt like I guess"

"Ok but why did you become my baby sitter? I don't remember how you came. I do remember meeting you at a party but it's faint and I can barely remember what happened after that." She moved her eyes uncomfortably.

Oh she's definitely hiding something.

"Umm" She avoided eye contact with me.

"You know something Harvey, tell me what it is" This looked like a scene from a CIS movie. Harvey shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"I have nothing to hide. So you can't remember, big deal. Everyone forgets things, I forgot to turn on the cooker"

"This are two different things, yours is stupidity but mine is something else. I have a hole in my mind, a part is missing and that part is all about you Miss Harvey Davidson"

I got up and went upstairs to my room. I know she's hiding something, I think it's clear now. She's not telling me something and I hate secrets more than anything in this world.

Harvey, watch you back.

Thank you for reading chapter. If you've stuck with this book, thank you. I may not be perfect but you guys push me to become a better writer. Thank you a lot.

***
If you're a Korean lover make sure to watch.

Melting me Softly

Love Alarm

Secret life of my secretary.

Chaow!!!