C H A P T E R 29

Harvey's POV,

That was amazing. I've never kissed someone before.

Holy shit, I just got my first kiss.

I didn't realize I was pathetic till now, how can I just be getting my first kiss. I'm just glad I didn't embarrass myself. I guess watching so much Netflix really did help me. Also my make out session with the TV Everytime Keith Powers shows up paid off.

It seems like my work here is done. I have to get going. I went upstairs to Luke's Study to tell him I was leaving. I poked my head through the door to check what he was doing.

He was reading something on his iPad. I stood there like a moron but he didn't seem to acknowledge my presence. I cleared my throat and he finally looked up.

"Oh hey Harvey" Luke smiled at me.

"I have to go back home so I figured that I would tell you before I go"

"Aren't you going to stay for dinner? We're having macaroni and cheese" My stomach grumbled at the mention of Mac and cheese. I love it so much.

"Alright, I guess I can stay for dinner" I went downstairs with Luke and we had dinner. I told Luke everything about my life when I used to be a model. I wasn't really a big deal so that's why people didn't recognize me and I wasn't tagged as a celebrity.

After dinner, I picked up my bag and decided to leave.

"Can't you stay here with me? There are more than enough rooms here" No Harvey, as tempting as it sounds, you can't do it. Don't you even think of saying yes.

"Whoa there, too early. It's too early for me to spend the night at a man's house"

"You live with Dean"

"Dean is different"

"How? Isn't he still a hot blooded male? Normal or not"

"I'm sorry, I gotta go" Luke stared at me as I opened the door to go. I closed the door fully and started walking to the bus stop. Why didn't I drive today?

I stood at the bus stop for ages because none of the buses that came were taking my route. I was thirsty so I went across to get a Soda. As I was coming back, the strap of my sandals disappointed me. I groaned at my cheap sandals.

"Can today get any worse?" I yelled at the sky. As if the sky was mocking me, I felt something drop on my head, I used my palm to feel what it was.

I realized it was water. "Shit" I cursed and immediately at a very abnormal rate, rain just came out of nowhere and started falling. Great, just great.

I went back to the bus stop. Now I know that I'm never getting a bus. I gave up waiting for a bus and just brought out my phone to do something. I was actually getting comfortable because the stop was really big and it was like I was in a house. Then another unfortunate thing happened, my phone died.

I should have just stayed with Luke. My mind wandered off to what we could have been doing in his room. No, this not the best time to be fantasizing.

My eyelids were starting to get really heavy. I think I was halfway to Lazy town when a car stopped in front of me.

"Hey pretty, need a ride" I raised my head to see who it was. I smiled when I saw who it was.

"Liam?" I got into his car quickly.

"Why were you there all by yourself?" Liam handed me a cloth to dry my hair with.

"I couldn't get a bus but what are you doing in New York?"

"I have business to take care of. Come on, I'll take you home" Liam turned on his car.

"Wait, I want to go to my sisters" I directed Liam to their house and he dropped me off there. He also told me he had something to tell me and that we should meet tomorrow.

My sisters were really excited to see me. Pierson and I chatted for a while.

"Listen, Pierson, I have to be somewhere tomorrow but I don't have any clothes"

"You can totally wear mine but you have to take me shopping in return"

"Are you using me for shopping?"

"I wanna go too" Hailey came back downstairs after putting Harley, Handy and Hathel to bed.

"Fine we'll go for shopping some time later" Hailey smiled and sat down with us.

I was currently waiting for Liam at a very fancy restaurant. He said to meet him here but he was no where to be found. He finally came into the restaurant.

"I'm sorry for coming late" Liam sat down and looked at me very apologetically. "It's ok as long as you're here now". I ordered some shrimp sauce and rice.

We talked about random stuffs over our meal. After eating, we went for a walk.

"Do you remember when we first met?" Liam asked.

"Of course, I mistakenly entered the men's restroom and you caught me adjusting my bra. It was so embarrassing" I covered my face with my hands as I remembered exactly how we met.

I was on a blind date and I wore push up bra's just to make me more attractive. One of the bra pad was sticking out and I had to adjust it. I didn't check, I just entered the restroom. I was adjusting the bra in front of the mirror when Liam opened one of the stall doors. It was extremely embarrassing.

"It was the start of a very great thing"

"Yeah, we became friends despite our akward first meeting" I smiled.

"Harvey, I've known you for so long and I've grown so fond of you and your sisters. I tried to see you like a sister but you've always been so much more than that. You're really selfless and beautiful. You drive me crazy with your cute smile. You're indeed the most amazing girl I've met"

"What are you trying to say right now?" I was really confused.

"That...that I Love You Harvey. I've always loved you"

....

Whoa there! I'm sweating.