how it all began

N/Y's
Pov:

You wake up in a facility it looks different not like a hospital or at least any hospital you've seen you're in a white room with nothing but you and the table on the wall a glass window you assume it's a one way vewing glass and that somebody's watching you Y/N: ugh where am I and what's going on?
Just then the metal door opened revealing a group of doctors or scientist in weird outfits they where looking at you in a way that actually intimidated you so you tried to get up but couldn't your legs where in cuffs that are apart of the ground, your arms in big meal cuffs attached to the table you have no idea what was going on and you didn't want to find out you only wanted to get out before but you could do anything else you felt a sharp prick on your neck you look over to see one of the weird scientist injecting you with some sort of liquid you couldn't even move anymore your vision was blurry you felt so tired you try to keep your eyes open but failed soon everything went dark
( time skip 13 hours )

Your waking up yet again this time your head is throbbing and you can't think straight movie strangers want with you you have to get out you just had to suddenly the doors open come here little cell with two guards looking at you saying a random number and they keep yelling at you are they calling you buy this number eventually one of them came in grabs you by your shirt are you out of the cell you had hit the ground hard you let out a wine of pain any other guard grabs you by the neck and picked you up saying Guard: if you don't follow orders we will kill you!! you didn't know he did to them you didn't do anything why were they treating like this where were you these are questions you're going to have to ask later question you should be asking is where are they taking you?
( Hey guys it's me again I just want to let you guys know that if you're still reading this even though I know it is only the second chapter but still thanks now during the comments do you want any thing added in cuz I'll try.)