you and the shy guy

It's been a week now and they started calling something different keep calling me an SCP am I number 60000 and apparently I can negate the abilities of other scps and even use their abilities as long as I'm near them it's like stealing their abilities and they can only get them back after you leave pretty cool you have to admit but today you're doing testing this time as they say is an SCP vs SCP test and you have a feeling this is going to be weird.

Scientist: okay scp-6000 we will not be able to see you but we can detect you using motion sensors we are going to have you view scp-096's face and see if he either ignores you or...

Y/N: or what?

Scientist: oh nevermind let's just start the test.

As you walk into this cube you hear crying and notice a skinny white long-armed slender Man looking guy sitting there in a corner huddled up crying.

Y/N: uumm... Hello are you all right... You look like you've been through hell... Can you... Can you even hear me?

You approached him put your hand on his shoulder causing him to look up the person doing it review each other's faces but instead of screaming he just went back to crying it's really confused you.

Y/N: hey trying to talk to you come on can I help you buddy just got talk to me I'll be your friend.

Scp-096:f..fr.. fri-end?

Scp-096 looked at that you and then stood up you had to admit he was freaking tall and you can now see his hands covered in dry blood damn what did he do and who did he kill you questions we're interrupted buy something unexpected scp-096 hug you!?!?

Scp-096: me finally... Finally have... Friend...Friend...that...no judge...me.

At that very moment you pondered why was he lonely before you could say anything the doors to the containment chamber opened everyone looking down a guard grabbed you try to pull you out but upon grabbing you they heard screaming.

1 Guard: shit did someone look at its face!?!?

No one look at its face so no one knew why it was attacking.

Scp-096: Aaaaaaauuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaau!

Scp-096 begin ripping apart the guard all they could hear was screams an announcement blared containment breach over and over saying my number and scp-096 they thought he was triggered but they contain him again after you talking to him about how you'll come see him again but you told him had to stop, stop this and you made a promise to him that you will see him again and you always be his friend.

Scientist: how the hell did a d class survive this and not our guards everyone else is dead except for this D class!?!

1 Guard: um sir I think because he is not a d class he was but they changed him now he's SCP-6000.

Scientist:I don't care what he is the thing is he had to have viewed its face after being here for this long how was it that he look at its face and it doesn't attack but what other scps look at face it goes berserk but why is he so special that he doesn't kill him I got to do more testing and this SCP is going to help he might be the way that we can keep these scp's contain forever and possibly unlock there secrets.