21 - Where For Are Thou, Romeo?

"How long have you and Ryan been together?" Noel laid against a sand made pillow, gazing at Sarah.

She smiled at Ryan who rolled his eyes, "Six months."

"How did you meet?"

"I was waitressing in a bar that Ryan and Elliot would go to," Noel glanced at Elliot smiled warmly, obviously nostalgic about the past, "But it took Ryan quite a while for me to go out with him."

Ward coughed a laugh, "First impressions are not his forte I'm going to assume," His eyes were closed behind sunglasses, hands folded on his chest.

Ryan scoffed, "Like you're any better, asshole!  Since the dawn of times."

"Ryan!" Both Elliot and Sarah scowled at the sneering man.

Ward just smiled, not looking at any of them still, "You're mad I didn't stare at you. You're mad you were one of the ugly ones of the brigade."

Ryan scoffed, Andy grinned, "Did you sleep with any of them?"

At that, Ward twisted his head towards Andy, with a smug grin painted on his face, "Two if you count Elliot."

"Wait, who?" Ryan sat up from the ground, squinting at Ward like he could read his mind for the answer.

"Don't be stupid. I'm not going to tell your overexaggerate ass. You might just scream and trust me, the lesbians in the water track enough attention."

Tom chuckled, tossing back some of his plastic water bottles. Noel wishes she knew. Not to be jealous is anyway what so ever. But it was something they did; tell far too many details about all sexual encounters. Ward even laughed with her when he told her about his uncle walking in on him buried deep in a boy while muttering not to come without permission. Again, he isn't too interested in the BSDM community but the gays can only have fun vanilla sex so many times.

"What year was it?"

Ward shrugged, "I was maybe 14? It only happened a few times before they settled on someone else. For the better."

Ryan shook his head. This was all bullshit. If he's noticed one thing its that you can't really tell if Ward will give you the right answer. Most of it seems fake, bullshit lies just to prove himself more. It was almost all true, however. 

"I'm hungry and hot."

Ward whined and shifted on his towel. They had fought in the sea for quite a good amount of time before Ward insisted they go out for waves. And while they can surf in Michigan, the period of time was small enough that they all relatively sucked. But it was fun for everyone to watch. 

Especially Ward, loving the frustrated look etched on Elliot's face and in his curses. After thirty minutes of trying, Elliot said to hell with it and just sat on the shore when the water could stumble onto his legs. It was fine with Elliot because then he too got to watch. Ward was unfairly graceful on the sea. The water on his chest was also something Elliot enjoyed viewing.

Now Fiona and Sheri are out there while the rest of them lounging in the sun. Noel had most forgive Ward, she knew suddenly taking pity from something he thought he did was never going to be easy. But he had to try. He had to fucking care about someone so special to him even if he wasn't around. He had to act like maybe everything wasn't perfect and that maybe it was okay to take help.

Ward was never good at that.

He whined once more like a little kid before Tom kicked his shin, "Shut. Eat something the girls brought."

Ward just whined and wiggled more, "But, mommy, I don't want to eat any of that."

Elliot bit back a laugh, gazing at the immature Ward wiggling in front of him. He was a bit hungry, a bit hot, as well. However, it was more entertaining to see what Ward would say about their predicament.