The Aerie

Taylor stalked over to Asterin, sitting against Rhia picking at her iron nails. "Finally decided to show up, Princess?" She said with that taunt in her voice."I was getting my beauty sleep you should know that you're also a princess if I remembered right ." She said with the same taunting in her voice. She stood up and walked around towards the pens. Taylor followed on her heels. Asterin approached a pen with a black colored male wyvern just a bit bigger than Rhia. "Why am I here again." Asterin just gave her an exasperated look. "I gave you riding leathers and a saddle. Why can you never take a hint." "Are you letting me borrow him to ride with you?" Asterin rolled her eyes "You are such an idiot, he is for you to keep if you can train him." Taylor slowly processed what Asterin had said.  "What do you mean if?"

Taylor stepped into the pen the handlers led him into, one of those handlers is now on his way to the Southern Continent by how fast he ran away from the wyvern after he almost bit his head off. "He came from the North and we have no idea where he came from. And he's really smart. He slammed me into a wall before I even had time to react, and I'm fast so be careful." Taylor stared into the depth of his light blue eyes almost transfixed on it but not before seeing the slight movement coming at her. She ducked and whirled as his tail whipped where her head was. She looked to him again to find him lashing with his teeth. She rolled away and grabbed onto his neck to find herself clinging to him. He slashed and bit but couldn't shake her off him. She wrestled him till she was clinging to the top of his neck. He stilled knowing that she could kill him right now if she wanted to. She leaned over and said to him, "I don't want to hurt you, okay, so just calm down for a minute." His eyes widened in surprise as if they could show emotions, and he lowered his head and shook her off with a small snarl . She climbed down and stood in front of him and stared into his blue eyes, "Aviall" she said confidently. "That's your name, you look like an Aviall to me." She reached out a hand not to touch him but see if he wanted to be touched. He didn't reach out but looked over her shoulder to Asterin and snarled but then saw Rhia snarling back he bowed his head and looked back to Taylor. She turned to the handler and told him to do something worth his time, but she took his lead off of his belt without him noticing and turned to Aviall. She strode up to him and attached it to him. She led him into the aerie and put him in an empty pen that was convenient enough for her and led him inside. She whispered to him softly, "Tomorrow. Be ready for our first flight." She could've sworn he glared at her. She turned and strode with  Asterin into the castle.

They strode into the Great Hall to find it empty. Asterin had gone to fly Rhia and left Taylor alone wandering the halls. She went upstairs and down the hall to the Queen's chambers. She looked in the room to see her mother and father standing on the balcony. Her mother turned to her. She had tear stains on her face. Her mother had never really gotten over what had happened to her about nineteen years ago. She knew what happened and she understood why her mother never got over it. Losing your mortal body, putting three Wyrdkeys back in the gate, and losing almost all your magic. Basically killing the gods, and defeating Maeve. She strode up to her mother and handed her a book. " I forgot to give this to you yesterday." Her mother smiled at her. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to reading in this family, does it." Taylor just smiled back at her. "And I brought you a couple chocolates for dealing with my siblings for me. I hope the meeting went well." Her mother smirked at her. "It was wonderful." She said with that sarcastic sound that made her father grimace. Her mother strode out the door into the hall. "Aren't you coming." Taylor turned to follow her down the hall. They walked in silence until they reached the library. Her mother opened the doors and walked in. She followed her down the rows until they stopped and her mother ran a finger over the books. She pulled out a fairly large book and  handed it to Taylor. "This will tell you my life as Celaena Sardothian. And a few others you know. I had it documented for me so I could explain it to you in a easier way. Come find me when you finish it there is more than one book." She strode to the doors but looked over her shoulder, "And thank you for the chocolates." She said with a smile. So Taylor sat down on a low sitting couch and began reading.