Brydan

They had gone all that way to find that she was already on her way back. Knowing Taylor she had probably concealed her tracks and scent so well they didn't notice her. All four of them had just met with King Galan. He had also met Taylor's excitable cousin Morgan, and her quiet cousin Rhaylan. Her family was interesting compared to his family. A good kind of interesting.

          They were halfway back already by the time it was dark. He and Rowan had set up a small place for Soaren and Breanna to sleep concealed against a large tree during the dark. Taylor was probably mad at him, he tended to make her mad a lot, and with what happened with Liara he would get the yelling he deserved. Rowan hadn't said much of anything lately, probably in fear of where Taylor was, and if she was fine. It would be hard to tell Taylor the truth, and she would probably hate him for it, but he would try to keep her safe. He laid down several feet away from the kids against the tree not taking too much to go to sleep.

                                        ------------------------------

I won't be doing too many of these other P.O.V.s just to let you know. I hope you are enjoying this so far! You can always give suggestions for a plot in the comments!