7

Shanya pov

I woke up today with an attitude because Bunny decided to meow outside my bedroom door all night because he was hungry. Like I didn't feed him!

After I gave him his food, I made myself some apple juice and went back upstairs to my room.  

After searching for my laptop for about five minutes, I finally found it under my blankets. I climbed onto my bed and opened my laptop.

I went straight to my streaming apps and scrolled through my watchlist until I found a show I wanted to watch. After a while, I turned on my favorite show and let it play.

After an hour of watching TV, I got bored and decided to do some online shopping. Since my interview was tomorrow, I wanted to make sure I looked presentable.

I got up and took a shower. I threw on a white sweater and some black sweatpants and left my hair out.

When I was done, I went downstairs and grabbed my keys and wallet. After making sure I had my phone, I gave Bunny a kiss on the head and left the house.

After fifteen minutes of driving and six minutes at a small cafe where the girl messed up my order, I finally arrived at the store.

I was outside one of my favorite clothing stores, owned by one of my friends, Taelyn. I walked in and was immediately hit with a strong scent of lilac and cinnamon. I smiled because it was my favorite scent.

I started shopping, and while I was browsing, a girl with short blonde hair walked up to me. I assumed she was new here since she had asked if I needed help. Most of the employees knew me, so they usually didn't bother me. I had never seen her around before.

"Hi," she said. "Do you need any help?"

I shook my head. "No, thanks. I'm just looking around."

She nodded and walked away. I continued shopping, my senses overwhelmed by the pleasant aroma of the store.

I just said that I was fine and she just smiled and walked away.

After twenty minutes of shopping and trying on clothes, I ended up with a white button-up blouse and a black pencil skirt. I smiled, happy with what I picked out, and went to pay for my things.

Issac pov

I groaned for what felt like the hundredth time. My frustration was reaching a boiling point. I’d been yelling at my accountant, Jino, for what seemed like hours, and it felt like he wasn’t understanding a single word I was saying.

“Well, maybe if you just listened, we wouldn’t be in this situation,” I yelled at him, my voice rising.

“First of all, I don’t know who you think you’re talking to,” Jino retorted, his voice equally raised. “I’m not your momma.”

“And if you talked to her like you talk to me, I would slap the holy hell out of you,” Jino said, his voice dripping with venom.

I groaned and told him to get out of my office. I was so tired, and this company party was putting so much stress on me. It was hard being a good boss.

Just as I was about to sit down and enjoy some peace and quiet, Blake walked into my office.

“What do you want?” I said to him, a hint of annoyance in my voice.

“Well, damn, I just wanted to bring you some food,” he said.

I rolled my eyes. I knew he was about to rant

But since you got an attitude, I’m not going to give you anything,” Blake said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

I groaned and got up. I walked to the door, ready to be rid of him.

“Then please leave,” I said.

Blake smacked his teeth and grabbed the donuts he had brought. He turned and left, slamming the door behind him.

After he was gone, I sat down at my desk, feeling a little bit of peace return.

I sat there for what felt like forever, my mind racing. Finally, I checked my watch and saw that it was almost time for my meeting.

I sighed and grabbed my coat. I fixed my tie and headed off to my meeting..

Shanya's POV

I was back home, exhausted. I dropped my stuff by the island, headed to the kitchen, and poured myself a glass of water. Taking a long sip, I let out a sigh of relief.

After finishing my water, I went to the living room, flopped onto the couch, and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up an hour later, feeling a bit hungry. Not wanting to cook, I checked the fridge for leftovers, but of course, Lyna had eaten everything and probably taken some home.

I groaned and ordered some pizza.

While I waited for my pizza, I decided to take a shower and freshen up.

After getting out of the shower, I threw on some cat pajamas and put on bunny slippers.

I heard the doorbell ring, thinking it was my pizza. So, I rushed downstairs with Bunny running behind me. When I got there, I grabbed some cash from my wallet to tip the delivery guy, even though I'd paid online.

But when I opened the door, I was shocked and angry to see my neighbor, Ed, standing there with my pizza.

I was furious. Saying I was mad would be an understatement. I was beyond angry.

"What do you want?" I said, gritting my teeth to prevent myself from saying what I really wanted to say.
"Look, I just wanted to talk to you," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Talk," I said.

"I already paid for the pizza," he replied.

I scoffed, but I was grateful for the free food. However, if he had truly wanted to do something, he could have given me my money back.

"Where's my money?" I asked. He just laughed.

This fool actually laughed! Like, my dude, I will kill you  about my money.

"Look, I wouldn't have taken it if I knew you needed it," he said.

"Boy, what..." I cut myself off. Did he really just say that? Like, that doesn't make it right.
Thank you for the pizza, but I'm busy," I said, taking my pizza and closing the door. I couldn't believe this fool actually said that to me.

I scoffed at the thought and went back to my room.

After sitting in my room scrolling through Instagram and watching YouTube, I finally finished my pizza.

So, I threw my phone on my bed, grabbed my pizza box, and took it downstairs to the trash.

When I was back in my room, I turned on my TV, went to Spotify, and played my favorite playlist. Lolo Zouai's "Alone with You" came on.

So, I turned off my lights, got into bed, and grabbed my phone to put it on the charger.

I heard a light scratch at my door, looked at it, and groaned.

I got up, opened the door to let Bunny in, closed it back, and got back into bed.

After lying there for a few minutes, I started to drift off into a slumber.