1

Shanya pov

My phone rang incessantly, a constant annoyance. I declined the call, turned off my phone, and returned to my job search on my laptop.

Hours of searching yielded no results. Frustrated, I packed up my belongings, grabbed my coffee, and headed out.

After ordering a vanilla caramel frappuccino, I waited for a few minutes until the barista handed me my drink.”

After thanking the barista and paying, I gathered my things and left for my car.

I found my keys to my 2019 Lamborghini Urus, unlocked the car, and got in. Placing my bag in the passenger seat, I started the car and drove home.

parked in the garage, exited the car, and entered the elevator. While waiting, I checked my phone.

When the elevator arrived, I stepped out and walked to my apartment.

As I entered, Bunny greeted me with a purr.”

Bunny meowed insistently, so I set down my keys, dropped my bag on the sofa, and picked him up.

After a loving kiss, he purred contentedly. I kissed him again, set him down, and headed upstairs, with Bunny following closely.

Entering my bedroom, I moved over to the closet
I removed my clothes and put on a robe.

"I emerged from my closet to find Bunny sprawled on my bed. Chuckling, I went to the bathroom, turned on the shower, and adjusted the temperature.

After tying my hair up, I stepped into the shower, poured on peach body wash, and scrubbed myself with a loofah.

Once clean, I rinsed off, stepped out of the shower, and wrapped myself in a towel.

and exited the bathroom

I noticed Bunny was missing. Shrugging, I walked to my closet.

Suddenly, my phone rang, the loud sound blaring throughout the room. I picked it up and saw it was my best friend Lyna.

I answered the phone quickly, saying, “What's up, girl?” I waited for Lyna's response, hoping it wasn't about her bitch ass boyfriend, Israel.

girl I found you a job"!.