♡Chapter 1♡

No ones POV

It was a normal day at UA. Nothing unordinary or abnormal seemed to be happening. Everyone acted like they normally do.
Kaminari was stupid, Todoroki was depressed, Bakugo was angry and Iida was following every rule known to mankind.

Except one person...

Aoyama wasn't acting like he usually does. He wasn't smiling. His eyes went from a bright indigo to a faded lavender, and he was walking slowly, not paying attention to anyone or anything.

Midoriya was worried and wanted to approach Aoyama about it.

"C'mon Deku! It's time for lunch." Uraraka spoke, snapping Midoriya back into reality. "You and Iida go before me, I need to do something. I'll catch back up soon." Midoriya replied. Uraraka nodded and walked out the door of the classroom with Iida. As the other students exited the classroom, Aoyama was setting up his lunch on his desk like usual. Midoriya walked up to the front of the class and stood in front of the blondes desk. Aoyama looked up with emotionless eyes. Midoriya was about to speak when Aoyama's eyes lit up again and his cheeks turned red with blush. 'Huh?' Midoriya thought. Aoyama covered his face with his hand.

"I...have to go..."

He got up and walked quickly out of the classroom, leaving his food on his desk.

Midoriya was left dumbfounded staring out the door.