♥︎Chapter 15♥︎

Uraraka's POV

Days had passed and I was still locked in Aoyama's basement. He had tortured me in a few different ways. One of them was whipping, which left bruises all over my arms and legs. Another one was just him annoying me about Deku and how perfect they'd be together, and yesterday, he put a flashlight up close to my eyes and kept it on for 5 minutes, which really hurt my eyes, but it didn't seem to leave permanent damage.
Also, Aoyama would never let me go outside, talk to anyone or leave the room. Though he still let me use the restroom and walk around. My thoughts we're interrupted as the devil himself walked into the room.
   "I'm baaaaack!" Aoyama said as he did some sort of pose, somehow a twinkle appearing near his eye. I got sick to my stomach at the sight of this absolute maniac. Out of nowhere, he pulled out a butcher knife as his purple eyes lost all color.
   Suddenly, a feeling arose inside me. It felt something like fear, but there was something else too it.
Rage.
   I've been so scared of him this whole time, that I didn't notice the anger building up inside me. Aoyama came closer to me, walking slowly, knife firmly in hand. A smug smile on his face. 'Nows your chance Uraraka' I said to myself. 'Say what you need to to get out of this' He moved even closer, only about 2 feet away from now. He raised his knife as I braced myself. I took a deep breath.

                                  "STOP!"

   Aoyama stopped for a second, a confused look spread across his face. Tears filled my eyes quickly as I continued. "IS THIS WHAT DEKU WOULD WANT?!" His eyes widened.  "IM ONE OF HIS CLOSEST FRIENDS! IF HE FOUND OUT WHAT YOU WERE DOING TO ME, HE WOULD NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!" He froze. It seemed the truth had hit him, finally. He lowered his hand, and stood there for a few moments. Emotion quickly filled his eyes as he stared at me and took in what I just had said. A few seconds passed before he dropped his knife and turned, quickly sprinting back up the stairs on the other side of the basement. I sighed as my heartbeat slowed down, my adrenaline rush calmed. I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes.

Aoyama's POV

I was sitting on my bed, my knees up against my chin. Tears we're flowing down my cheeks, falling onto my white blouse.
"What have I done..."
"He can't find out, he would never forgive me."
I took out my phone, and went on google. I went on a news website and noticed that the police had figured out that Uraraka had gone missing. An idea suddenly popped into my head.
"I could turn her into the police, and make up a story how I had found her wondering around, with cuts and bruises. Therefore, I would be a hero, and all the attention would go to me!"
My tears had dried when I finished talking.
"But, I would have to make sure Uraraka doesn't say anything about what I did, and make sure she doesn't get anywhere close to Midoriya."
I giggled. My plan had been thought out.

"Parfait!"