♡Chapter 5♡

Midoriya's POV

I sat in bed that night, thinking of what Aoyama said. Or, what he didn't say. He didn't explain why he wasn't acting like normal, he just said he would fix his appearance. He did look like a hot mess, I hope he does look better tomorrow. Well, his dorm is right next to mine. I could always go over and ask what's up, Though I have been annoying him a lot.
Then I thought back to a day ago. When I found Aoyama in the kitchen holding a knife, chanting my name. He stared at the knife with empty but longing eyes. Like he was planning to do something with it. Again, I became worried. But I was too tired to think anymore, my brain hurt. So I laid down and tried to get some sleep.

   I woke up the next day. I grumbled and rolled out of bed. I got almost no sleep. I should get ready early and go check on Aoyama.
   I got changed really quick and left my dorm and went to Aoyama's. I inhaled slowly and knocked on the door. I waited for a few moments when the handle rattled, and the door opened.
Aoyama stood there. My eyes widened in shock.
He had messy and knotted hair, worse then yesterday. Still empty, but bloodshot eyes, and a crooked posture. His head hung low. I don't think he knew it was me at the door.
"Aoyama! Are you ok? You look terrible!" I half-yelled as I set my hands on his shoulders. He looked up at me slowly. Emotion quickly filled his eyes.
"Oh, bonjour Midoriya..." his voice was scratchy and shaky. He looked like he hadn't got any sleep for the past week. He was still in his school uniform, which was wrinkled. I took his hand. "We're going to Recovery Girl right now, you look awful." I turned to walk away. Aoyama was hesitant to walk away with me, but he squeezed my hand and we walked away from his dorm.

We got out of the dorms and started walking a bit slow to the school. It took about 5 minutes to get there, and some people asked what was wrong with Aoyama on the way. I gave most of them a quick worried glance and they seemed to understand. Once we got to U.A, we headed to the nurses office, and we met Recovery Girl. She took a look at Aoyama, and turned back to me. "He is experiencing major fatigue. Also it seems hes going through some complicated emotions. Although he has no physical injuries, he is pretty weak and his thought process isn't working well. Ill talk to Aizawa and tell him that Aoyama should stay at the dorms for now." Recovery Girl explained. I nodded understandingly. I pointed to Aoyama standing close behind me. "Should i walk him back to the dorms?" I asked. The nurse nodded and I took Aoyama's hand again. His face turned super red. "We'll be on our way now, thanks Recovery Girl!" I said and walked out of the nurses office.

~Time skip~

We made our way back to the dorms and I took Aoyama to his. We stopped right outside his room. "Please change and try to get some sleep..." I told the blonde worriedly, still holding his hand. His cheeks were still pink. He didn't nod or move at first, he just held my hand tightly, as if he wanted me to stay with him. I shook my head. "I'm sorry I cant stay Aoyama, I have to go to school." Aoyama stood there for a few moments before nodding. I let go of his hand as he walked into his room and closed the door. I smiled a tiny bit as I turned away and headed to leave the dorm building to go to school.