♥︎Chapter 10♥︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photo above is mine, showing Uraraka tied down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uraraka's POV

   I woke up and opened my eyes, but I couldn't see anything except for dark purple. I couldn't open my mouth either. The texture around my eyes felt like a blindfold, and around my mouth felt like tape. "Where am I? What happened?" I thought back to before I had been knocked out. Then it came back to me. Someone had came up behind me after Ashido ran away with Deku, and had covered my mouth so I couldn't breathe. Then I blacked out, and woke up here.

Someone had kidnapped me!

   I started to think about who it might be. I thought back to what I had noticed about the person who had taken me. Based on the strength, it was probably a guy, although they weren't the strongest. Also, they were around the same height, if not taller than Deku, but shorter than Kirishima. Ojiro would be too innocent to do something like kidnap someone, and Kaminari...well he probably would have messed something up on the process.
   So that means...
   I got knocked out of my thoughts as I heard footsteps approach me. I froze, my blood ran cold. The footsteps stopped in front of me, and I felt my blindfold being taken off, then I could see dim light. My adrenaline pumped as I looked up slowly.

"...Surprise...☆"

Aoyama stared back at me with a maniac-like smile which showed his teeth. My eyes widened. I knew it. Of course it was him. It was obvious he liked Deku ever since the cheese thing. I should have known it was him since the beginning. I couldn't speak because of the tape over my mouth, so I just mumbled something inaudible and gave him a glare, which didn't seem to effect him. He just had that signature smile of his that covered up the obvious anger he showed towards me.
His smile faded after a few moments and it twisted into an envious frown. He reached up to the tape on my mouth and harshly ripped it off. My eyes scrunched up as I let out a quiet squeal of pain. Aoyama chuckled creepily. He seemed to enjoy watching me get hurt.
"Why are you doing this?!" I asked in a shaky voice. Aoyama looked at me with his eyes filled with rage.
"You know why." He responded blankly. He got up from kneeling down, and walked behind me to get something. I wasn't able to turn my head enough to see what he was getting, though I knew exactly why he was doing this.
"Deku..?" I questioned. I could hear him stop moving from behind me. A few moments passed in silence.
"Ouí." Aoyama said coldly. I heard him approach again, but with something sharp in his hand.
A knife.
My eyes widened as he softly caressed the blade. I knew he was upset, but was he really going to harm me? He came closer to me, then took the knife and put it under my chin.
"One wrong move and... adieu Uraraka..."
I started shaking. He grazed my neck carefully with the blade, making sure not to cut through my skin yet. Then, Aoyama walked to the left of me. I turned my head to see what he was doing. He bent down and looked at my arm. He smiled as he took his knife and carefully slid it across my soft skin, slicing it open a bit. Blood started slowly pouring out of the cut. I winced in pain. Again, i let out a shriek of pain and tears started forming in my eyes. The pain wasn't the worst, but it still hurt a lot.
"Oh don't worry, this is immeasurable to what I'll do to you soon." Aoyama said as he stopped cutting. The cut on my arm was about 3 inches long. Aoyama got up.
"Maybe I'll bring something for you to eat later. Also, don't attempt to escape, no one else is here to help. My parents are on a business trip, and there are cameras everywhere." He said as an insane smile spread across his face.
"Au revoir." He waved as he walked away, and up a set of stairs, presumably to the main floor of what seemed like a mansion.

"He is a sick human." I said quietly. I wonder how long I'll be here, and what other ways he'll hurt me. He didn't cover my cut, so it just kept bleeding and bleeding, dripping onto the floor.
I closed my eyes and let tears flow.

"I hope I can get out of this soon, I miss Deku already." I thought as I slowly let my crying fade into sleep.