♡Chapter 4♡

Midoriya's POV

The next day came and again, I couldn't pay attention in class.
Aoyama seemed even more different today. He was late to school, his eyes became a dark grey, and his hair was messy. I became much more worried. I really wanted to know what was wrong.
"Midoriya, Aoyama. Pay attention"
I heard my name being called from the front of the class. "I'm sorry Mr. Aizawa..." I replied. I looked over at Aoyama to see if he heard, but he didn't seem like he did. Mr. Aizawa walked over to him and kneeled down to be at eye level with Aoyama. He said something I couldn't hear, then Aoyama slowly got up and walked out of the classroom.
I guessed that Mr. Aizawa dismissed him for not participating in class. That just made me more worried.
For the rest of the classes until lunch, I tried to do the most work that I could. I planned that I would try to talk to Aoyama again at lunch. Though, if he runs away from me again, then maybe I did something wrong. If I did do something wrong, then I'm not sure what it is.

Finally, lunch had come. By that time, Aoyama had returned to class.
"Are you coming to lunch Midoriya?" Iida asked as the class started to leave for lunch. I looked over at Aoyama, who was just sitting there, staring at his desk. I shook my head. "I'm going to try to talk to Aoyama one more time." I said. Iida nodded and walked out with Uraraka.
Everyone had left the classroom in a matter of minutes, and I was just left in here with a silent Aoyama. I slowly walked up to his desk.
"Hey...Aoyama. Please don't run away again, I just want to talk."
Aoyama slowly looked up at me with cold, dark eyes. And, again, at the sight of me, his eyes became purple again, and his cheeks turned red. "....what is it...?" He said quietly as he started nervously shaking a bit.
"Why have you been acting different lately?" I asked quickly. Finally he didn't run away. Now I just need an explanation.
"Oh...I apologize for that..." Aoyama said as he looked down. "I'll try to fix my appearance, sorry to worry you." He said as he stood up with his bag and left the classroom hastily.
...Is that it? He didn't really explain why he was acting weird. Maybe it's something personal? Probably. I should've considered that originally. I hope whatever it is it gets resolved soon.
Also he left the classroom even though he usually eats lunch in here. Maybe he's eating somewhere else.
Anyway, I left the classroom and headed towards the cafeteria to eat lunch with Uraraka and Iida.

                           Aoyama's POV

               ...Midoriya...you will be mine....

....No matter the cost....