♡Chapter 3♡

Midoriya's POV

   The end of the day approached eventually and I decided I would talk to Aoyama about his strange behavior once they got back to the dorms.
   Iida and Uraraka joined me on the walk back to the dorms. "Are you going to ask Aoyama about how he's been acting?" Uraraka questioned. I nodded "I really want to know if something's wrong...because he's my friend and friends help each other!" I said in a determined tone. Uraraka pumped her fist. "Yeah!" She cheered. Iida waved his arm in agreement.
   Soon, we reached the dorms and went inside. Some people were idling around, and some were in tiny groups chatting quietly. Uraraka went and joined Asui and Ashido, and Iida went up to his dorm room, leaving me alone. I sat down my backpack and looked around for Aoyama.
   My eyes finally landed on him, standing alone in the kitchen area. I started walking towards him, when I noticed that he was holding something.
   A sharp kitchen knife.
  He stared at it with those faded lavender eyes. Hesitantly, I continued walking towards him. I got pretty close to him and I noticed he was chanting something under his breath.

'Izuku...Izuku...Izuku...'

  That creeped me out a lot, but I still wanted to know what was wrong.
   "Hey Aoyama...?"
   He turned to me super quickly, and looked at me for a split second before his eyes turned bright purple, and his face turned red again.         
   "Are you ok? You've been acting weird...also your face is red, are you feeling sick?" I asked quickly.
   Aoyama just stood there, staring at me. I tried to walk closer to him, but he dropped the knife he was holding and ran towards what seemed like the bathroom. 'Did I do something??'  No one else seemed to notice what just happened because they were caught up in conversations with their friends.

   '...I really hope he's ok, and I hope that I can apologize if I did anything wrong. Tomorrow I'll try to talk to him again...'
   I thought as I made my way up to my dorm room.