♡Chapter 11♡

Midoriya's POV

It was the day after me and Uraraka went out, so it was Sunday. Everyone was just chilling in the dorms while I was kind of worried. Everyone was here, except for two people.
Uraraka and Aoyama.
Uraraka never came in after me and Ashido ran inside, and I could never find Aoyama either. Luckily, I had called Aoyama recently and he said he had to stay at home for a while because of family drama. But Uraraka had never answered my texts or calls. I wanted to ask the class if they had seen her.
I walked up to Iida hastily, who was sitting in the common area along with everyone else.
"Hey, Iida?" He turned to me with his normal stern look. "Yes?" He asked. "Can you get the classes attention? I need to ask a question..." I asked nervously. He nodded and stood up.
   "CAN I HAVE EVERYONES ATTENTION PLEASE?! MIDORIYA HAS A QUESTION TO ASK!!!" Iida yelled as he waved his arms vigorously. Everyone turned to him with angry expressions, then to me. My face turned a bit pink from embarrassment.
   "Um...h-have any of you seen U-Uraraka?" I said. Everyone paused for a minute, then they started mumbling. No one had an answer.
   "She never came in after I took you away from her..." Ashido said as she rubbed her chin. Asui nodded in agreement. Then, Kaminari spoke up.
   "What if she was kidnapped!" He yelled. Everyone turned to him with "are you serious" faces. But sadly, what he said would make sense.
   "Unfortunately, what Kaminari said would be plausible." Yaoyorozu said as she looked down with sad eyes.
   "But we cant jump to conclusions! We should wait until tomorrow and if she doesn't come back in that time period, we should speak to Mr. Aizawa." Kirishima said, drawing everyone's attention. Sero high-fived him
   "Good positivity bro!" The blacked haired male said. Kirishima smiled, showing his pointy teeth.
   Everyone murmured in agreement at what the red-head said, and calmed down a bit. But I didn't. I was super worried that what Kaminari said might be true. I started to make my way upstairs to my dorm to think.

————————
Sorry this is late and short, I've been busy with moving lately. I'll be completely moved in soon so I'll be posting more chapters.