♥︎Chapter 12♥︎

Uraraka's POV

"PLEASE STOP!!!" I begged. The hot metal on my leg felt like it was being sliced off.    Aoyama has been torturing me with the scorching metal since this morning, and it's around 2 pm right now I would say. He has only given me one meal since I've been here, and all he does to me is hurt me for his entertainment. Yesterday, he used his knife to cut me, and today, it was scorching metal. It hurt so bad. I could take it anymore. I started screaming. "AHHHH!! STOP PLEASEeee...." I screamed at the top of my lungs, with whines and tears drowning it out. Aoyama smirked evilly. I don't understand how a person could be so heartless. I would call Deku for help, but Aoyama took my phone.
   "Just for safe keeping!" He said earlier today.
   I snapped back into real life at the sound of giggling. I turned to see Aoyama standing a few feet away from me with pink cheeks, his face cupped in his hands. A wide smile spread across his cheeks.
"What the..." I thought. His giggling started to get louder, which creeped me out. His eyes opened and the emotion he showed in them wasn't anger or rage, but lust and admiration. My eyes widened. That face reminded me a lot of Toga. Suddenly, Aoyama spoke.
   "Izuku Midoriya!" He started. "You will mine, and mine only!" I rolled my eyes. Of course it's about Deku. "I can't wait until our first date, and first kiss, and our wedding!" He continued. This was painful to listen too. But he wasn't done. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. That made me shrink into my seat. It made me sick her hear that, but I started to think about my classmates and zoned out. They must be worried sick.
    "I miss you Deku..." I whispered to myself quietly. Aoyama must have stopped fangirling because he had walked over with the hot metal again. My eyes drooped and I squinted and waited for the pain.
   He decided to burn my other leg. He pushed the metal against my soft skin. Immense pain shot through my body immediately. I wanted to scream so badly, but I know he would just make the pain worse somehow if I did. I bit my lip to keep myself from whining anymore. Any noise I made would irritate him, and I didn't want to upset him anymore for fear of more torture.
   Wait. Me, afraid of Yuga Aoyama?! This cannot be happening. Sure, he was annoying and quite a pain sometimes, but I would have never thought to see him as dangerous.
   Finally, he released the metal from my skin. I looked down at my leg as he got up, and my leg looked like a smoking grill, and it was a bright pink.
   Is this what Aoyama has turned into? From a narcissistic show-off to a heartless monster. I gulped as I watched Aoyama walk away, back upstairs, then down at my burnt leg again. My eyes filled with tears from the pain. I closed my eyes and started crying.

Someone, save me from this monster...please...