♡Chapter 2♡

No ones POV

Midoriya made it to lunch and sat next to Uraraka and Iida.

"Something wrong Deku? You seem off..." Uraraka asked, worried. Midoriya shook his head. "I'm not even sure." Iida and Uraraka had confused looks on their faces. "What do you mean Midoriya?" Iida spoke. The green haired male looked down, not looking at anything in particular.
"It's Aoyama...have you noticed he seemed different today?" Midoriya asked. Uraraka and Iida nodded unison. "So you told us to go before you so you could talk to him?" Iida questioned.
Midoriya nodded. "I got near him, and I was about to talk before he...well...his eyes turned bright purple again, and his face turned red. He said he had to go with a shaky voice, then he left the classroom..."
Uraraka raised an eyebrow. "That's unusual..." The brunette pointed out the obvious. "I'm kind of worried...what if something is wrong?" Midoriya said sadly.
Uraraka put her arm around Deku's shoulders. "Let's hope not!" Midoriya smiled, as pink brushed across his cheeks.

Soon, lunch was over and classes continued. Midoriya couldn't pay attention much though. His eyes always wondered back to Aoyama.
The blonde usually sat with his face resting in both of his hands, but he didn't sit like that today. He wasn't paying attention to the teacher at all. He just sat there, slumped over his desk, looking at nothing. Just lost.

'I really want to know what's wrong with him, I'll ask him at the end of the day' Midoriya thought.