♥︎Chapter 9♥︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️Warning: Kindapping⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoriya's POV

   Me and Uraraka took a Taxi to the café a few miles away. We we're both nervous the entire ride. I've concluded that I really like Uraraka, and I really hope she likes me too. I tried to stay as calm as possible, but most the ride, I felt like I could have a mental breakdown any moment. I'm pretty much going out on a date with a girl!!
I felt Uraraka tap my shoulder. I turned to her with a red face.
"Are you ok Deku? Your face is all flustered." She asked. I nodded quickly.
"I'm fine!" I blurted out loudly. Uraraka looked a bit worried but she didn't push the questioning farther.
Soon, we arrived to the café. We thanked the Taxi driver and payed him. Uraraka led me into the building. Instantly, I got hit by the smell of coffee. We found a seat at a small brown table. The café had a nice Japanese theme to it. The lights weren't too bright and it was pretty quiet, the silence only being filled with peaceful music and soft murmurs from the workers and other costumers.
"Woah, it's nice in here." Uraraka said to me as she adjusted in her seat. I nodded. The waitress came over and we both ordered a milk tea with black pearls. Kinda plain but whatever. Me and Uraraka started to talk when we got our drinks. We talked about things like our home life and stuff. I told her my dad was working abroad, and she told me that she really wanted to earn money for her family, because they couldn't afford much. I've heard it before but she went more into detail this time.
We spent about an hour and a half at the Boba Café.
   We took a Taxi again, back to the dorms. Me and Uraraka chatted about random crap until we got back. I paid the Taxi driver again and we left towards the dorms.
Out of nowhere, Ashido ran out of the dorms super quickly and ran super fast towards us. She halted in front of us and started panting out of exhaustion. She looked up at me, still breathing heavily.
"Midoriya, you have to tell me and the girls how your date was with Uraraka, come with me." She grabbed my wrist and started running. I turned back to Uraraka as I was being pulled by Ashido.
"I'll catch up Deku!" Uraraka yelled. I nodded and started running away with Ashido. The thing with Uraraka wasn't a date anyway.
Right?

Uraraka's POV

I was left watching Ashido run away with Deku. I just stood there for a few moments, zoned out, thinking back to me and Deku's time at the café. I really like him, and I don't want to make assumptions, but I think he likes me too. I smiled.
Suddenly, I felt someone grab my neck harshly, and a cloth was pushed against my mouth. Out of shock, I started squirming in the arms of this person. I couldn't get a grasp on them, so I couldn't use my quirk to help me out of this. Everything started to fade to black. I knew I was running out of breath and that I was going to pass out soon. Based on the persons strength, I assumed they were a guy. Definitely taller than me. Maybe around the same height as Deku. Quickly, I looked at the sleeve of the person, and saw that it UA's uniform. So it was definitely someone in my class.
My thoughts were cut off as everything faded to black, and I was knocked out.

Aoyama's POV
-
Je suis désolé, Uraraka

You chose to do this the hard way

And your going to have to be punished for it.

Midoriya.
Is.
Mine.