♡Chapter 13♡

Midoriya's POV

   It was Monday, and everyone was walking to school. I was crowding around everyone and asking if they'd seen Uraraka. I walked up to Sero and asked if he had seen her.
   "Bruh calm down we just started walking to school ok?" He replied, drawing everyone's attention. Iida and Asui walked over to me.
   "I'm worried too Midoriya, but you need to calm down a bit, ribbit." Iida nodded, agreeing with the frog girl. I sighed in defeat and we continued walking.
We had made it to school finally, and we walked to our classroom. Mr. Aizawa was sleeping in his sleeping bag on the floor like usual. We all sat in our seats quietly waiting for class to begin, still on edge about Uraraka being missing.
Throughout the day, I kept glancing at the classroom door, waiting for Uraraka to walk in, which never happened.
Time flew by quickly, and soon the dismissal bell rang. Everyone rushed out of school to discuss the missing girl.

"She didn't come in today!"

"I kind of expected that."

"Maybe she's sick, ribbit."

"She would've left a note."

"Maybe she's on vacation?"

"She would have told us."

"I said she's probably kidnapped!"

"Shut up dunce face."

Everyone was babbling on about Uraraka. I was almost scared out of my mind for my best friend. As soon and I enter school tomorrow, I will tell Mr. Aizawa. Uraraka would not have left without telling at least of us. I'm just praying someone didn't take her. Maybe something personal happened? No, she would have texted me, or someone.
   I must have been mumbling out loud because I was getting concerned looks from my classmates. I covered my face in embarrassment. Once the talking started to die down, everyone continued walking back to the dorms.

⇠time skip to the next morning⇢

   I barely could get any sleep that night, I was so worried for Uraraka. I got up bright and early so I could get to school right as it opens so I can tell Mr. Aizawa as quickly as possible.
   I got ready before anyone else was even awake, then left the dorms and started making my way to school. I jogged at a decent pace, and got to school in about 3 minutes. I made my way to my class and ran into the room. Mr. Aizawa, half way into his sleeping bag, seemed a bit shocked at how early I came in. A single tear formed in my eye.

"I think Uraraka's been kidnapped!"