Chapter 2

Levi and I kept in touch for the first year or so. But after that, we spoke less and less until the conversations stopped completely. 

It's been a few years since our last conversation and I'm 20 now. I still think about him and I still love him, but I have no clue if he still feels anything for me. 

Anyway, enough of that depressing crap. 

A few years ago, a new band came out and they're called No Name. They make really good music and covers of other songs. 

But the lead singer, L, is...wow...he's beautiful and has the voice of an angel. A really really sexy angel. 

Tonight, they're performing live in Germany and I bought tickets as soon as they announced the event. 

I also won a raffle and I get to meet No Name in person after the concert. There was only one of these tickets and I'm so glad that I won. 

You'd think that it was destiny that I won. That or because I spent all of my money on raffle tickets and bought more than half of them. 

I've spent almost an hour in my room trying to find something to wear. The band shirt was too cheesy. Maybe...black jeans and a flannel shirt? I put them on but left the top few buttons of my shirt open. 

I walked out of my room and went to grab the car keys. 

"You're wearing that?" I turned to see Mikasa. 

"What's wrong with my outfit?" 

"You haven't buttoned it up properly." 

"I know. I did that on purpose." 

"Mikasa, leave the poor boy. He just wants to impress his man crush." I sighed and blushed darkly at my dads words. 

My mum laughed from the kitchen, "Man crush... Anyway, have fun sweety." 

I smiled sarcastically and left for the concert.

A/N: Sorry that it's so short and rather cliche. And sorry for the absence. 

Anyway, if you enjoyed you can vote and comment and all that good stuff if you want.

-JJ