Chapter 11

I walked into Erwin's office and put the cake on the desk. 

"It's an 'I'm sorry' cake." I spat. 

"Uh, thanks?" Hanji said, "What's up? It looks like someone replaced your cleaning products with paint." 

"Nothing, I'm fine." 

Erwin sighed dramatically loudly, "Come on, Levi. We all know that somethings upset you."

"Why was Eren here?" 

"Uh, he was helping me with something. Why? Did you see him?" 

I scoffed, "Yeah, I saw him. I saw him pushed up against the mirror in the elevator with that freckled fuck you call a receptionist." 

Hanji's mouth fell open, "Marco? But he's with Jean?" 

I scoffed again, "I'm going home. Tell Eren I say hi when he's not eating Marco's face." 

I left before Hanji or Erwin could say anything. I heard Hanji mutter something about the plan failing but in all honesty, I didn't care. 

Eren's POV 

I watched as Levi walked away, "Marco, what the hell was that?!" 

He turned and looked at me with faked innocence, "But I didn't do anything." 

I pushed past him and went up the stairs back to Erwin's office. 

Marco gawked at me, "But what about our lunch date?" 

"What date? Never talk to me again!" 

I collapsed onto one of the chairs in Erwin's office. 

"Eren, what happened?" Hanji looked ready to kill. 

I shot her a confused look. 

"With Marco?" 

"Oh. I really don't know. He forced himself onto me in the elevator and then Levi was there and I think I've screwed everything up." I was on the brink of tears now. 

Erwin came and put a dad hand on my shoulder, "It's okay, Eren. Everything will work out if it was meant to be. Enough of that. I have some really great news." 

I sniffed, "What?" 

"Well, I know that your singing career has only been a thing for not even 24 hours how, but I sent your song over to the contracting departments. They said if you can make 15 more songs by the end of the month, they'll let you perform in a country of your choice." 

I just gaped at him, "Shut. Up! Really? Oh my gosh this is awesome. I'm going to get started." I pulled out my notebook and started writing down ideas for songs. 

A/N: I know that he got the contracting thing probably too soon, but if I dragged it out it'd never get finished. Also, I have to get them back together because it's hurting my heart DX

Thank you for reading. Vote and comment if you want.

-JJ