Chapter 7

Levi's POV 

"But you know what irked me the most?" 

Hanji and Mike have been listening to me rant about Eren for the past half hour with really bored expressions. 

I personally didn't care so I continued, "he goes to the concert dressed like he's going to hook up with anyone who plays their cards right. He wasn't like that in high school. We even made a promise that we would get back together when he moved out. And you know what else? He-"

"Levi, shut up." Hanji looked like she had just run a marathon, "You've been talking about this poor boy for long now. And how do you know all of this from seeing him once? You didn't even hear what he said after you left." 

"W-what did he say?" 

Hanji sighed loudly, "He said that he thought that you didn't want to be with him because he isn't famous like you are." 

I stared at her in shock, "He said that?" 

"Yeah, he did. And by jumping to conclusions and being an arse, you've probably lost him." 

My lip quivered as I tried to hold back tears, "Is that what you think? Well then, you can get the fuck out!" 

Hanji looked like she wanted to say something else but Mike took her out. I felt really stupid now. I've just kicked my two best friends out and I've probably lost the love of my life forever. 

Fan-fucking-tastic. 

Eren's POV 

After meeting Erwin outside, he told me that he works as one of those manager people for singers and he thinks that I have great potential and wants to work with me. 

I'm really excited and I can't wait. Erwin said that we begin on Monday. I'm officially one step closer to being with Levi. 

A/N: Vote 'n comment if you want.

-JJ