Chapter 16

Levi's POV 

Eren has been acting weird all week and it's starting to worry me. He asked me to meet him at his house but he didn't say why. 

I'm really scared that he's going to break up with me. Why else would he want to "talk"? 

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Eren opened it almost immediately and ushered me inside. 

"Listen, Eren. If you're going to break up with me, just do it so that I can go home." 

"What? Why would I break up with you?" 

"W-well, you said that we need to talk and that usually only means one thing." 

Eren's eyes widened, "Oh, baby, no!" 

He pulled me into a hug, "I literally want to do that opposite of that." 

I pulled back slightly, "Wait, what are you talking about?" 

Eren let go of me and smiled awkwardly, "Levi, I want to ask you something." 

"Well, that was rather obvious." 

He gave me a 'are you serious' look before putting his hand in his pocket and getting on one knee. And all I could do was gape at him. 

"Levi Ackerman? I love you more than words can say and I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Will you do me the honor of marrying you?" 

He opened a small ring box revealing a silver band that had a small teal gem on it. Tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't breathe. 

I just nodded and stood there as Eren let out a sigh of relief and put the ring on my finger. He then wrapped me in a tight hug and I cried into his shoulder. 

It was just us in this moment and I was so- 

"YAY! CONGRATS EREN AND LEVI!" 

I pulled back and saw almost all of the people that Eren and I knew. Even Isabel and Farlan were there and I haven't seen them in months. 

Everyone crowded around us to see the ring. Eren then took the ring off my finger, "See, see? I had it engraved and everything!" 

I looked on the inside of the ring and saw writing, "Love" but the L and E were darker. I put it back on and stared at him, "That's actually pretty cute." 

"Look, mine is the same." He pulled another box out of his pocket with a ring almost identical but with a silvery blue gem, "I thought it would be cheesy if we had each others eye colour for our gem. But then I also didn't know if you wanted to be the one to propose so I got two. You can propose now if you want." 

I clicked my tongue and took the box from him. Everyone else in the room watched us with amused expressions as I went down on one knee, "Eren Jaeger? You're such an arsehole, but you're my arsehole. Will you marry me?" 

Eren almost keeled over from laughing so hard, "W-we should've put that on the inside of the ring. But yes, Lee, I will marry you." 

I beamed and put the ring on his finger. I rested our foreheads together and sighed, "I really love you." 

"I love you too." 

Erwin walked up to your phone screen and put on his directors voice, "This story had come to a close. I'm sure everyone is happy that they've gotten together. If you would like a personalized story, you can message the author or send them an email which is in their bio. Thank you so much for reading and -" 

"Erwin, who the fuck are you talking to?" I looked at him talking the wall. 

"I'm talking to the readers and thanking them for reading." 

"...what?" 

A/N: Thank you so much for reading. Erwin is right, if you want me to do a personalized story for you, I can. 

Vote and comment if you want to.

Merry Christmas

-JJ