Chapter 8

Erwin's POV 

I got home that night feeling tired but accomplished. I was dancing along to some 80's music whilst I was cooking dinner. 

My wife, Hanji, walked through the door looking completely drained and rather sad. 

"What's wrong, hun?" 

She fell dramatically into my arms, "Levi is just pissed because he 'lost the love of his life and can never forgive himself'." 

I chuckled slightly, "Well, Levi will be Levi. Anyway, I have some good news." 

She perked up at that, "What happened?" 

"Well, I was tired of you working and me still finding work so I went to a karaoke bar not too far from here to see if anyone had any talent. I was about to give up and go home when this one kid started singing. And by God it was the best thing I've heard in a long time." 

"And you offered to give him a contract, right? If you lost him because you forgot to ask him then I'm going to throw something at you." 

I barked out laughter, "I spoke to him. He said something about wanting to impress the love of his life and the only way to do that was to become a singer." 

Hanji immediately shot up, "WHAT WAS THIS KIDS NAME?!" 

"E-Eren Jaeger, I think." 

"Oh my God, Erwin do you know what this means?" 

"No?" 

Hanji sighed loudly, "It means that I have a plan. Levi was whining about the love of his life who's name is Eren Jaeger! They're trying to impress each other because they screwed up the last time they spoke." 

I just stared at her, what the crap was she talking about? 

Hanji's POV 

I have an amazing plan! "Erwin, I need you to get Eren to perform in a concert in France. ASAP! And I'll make some excuse for Levi to go and then they fall in love all over again and live happily ever after! Fool proof!" 

Erwin chuckled, "Hunny, the last 'fool proof plan' you came up with failed miserably. You tried to score a date with me by pretending to bump into me and somehow end up with my number. You bumped into me, but then fell into another person and got their coffee all over them." 

"But you forget. It worked. You married me, didn't you?" 

He sighed loudly and pat my head. 

"Anyway," I said, "keep me updated with Eren so that my newly formed ship can sail once again."

A/N: Vote and comment if you want.

-JJ