Chapter 12

Eren's POV 

It's been a wild ride these past few weeks. I've written all 15 songs and have gotten them approved. 

And now I'm standing behind a curtain in France, waiting for it to lift so that I can sing to about a thousand people. 

I'm so nervous. 

But maybe I can be with Levi if I do this. 

I took a deep breath as I heard the announcer start talking, "Hello ladies and gentlemen! Tonight, we have a very special guest in France. Please everyone give it up for...EREN JAEGER!" 

The crowd roared and the curtain slowly lifted. 

Show time. 

Levi's POV 

After seeing Eren and Marco together, I left Germany and went back to France. 

I knew that he didn't love me and I didn't want to risk running into him ever again. There was a loud banging on my front door. I knew who it was and there was no way I was opening the door for her. 

"Levi? Open up! I have such a good idea!" 

I sighed loudly and opened the door, "What do you want, Shitty Glasses?" 

She and Erwin were standing outside my door in formal ish clothes. "So, a while ago I told you about Erwin getting a contract with an up and coming singer. Well, tonight is his first concert and Erwin and I want you to come. Maybe it'll be a...nice distraction." 

I huffed loudly, "Fine. Lemme get out of my pj's." 

"It's four o'clock in the afternoon and Levi is still in his pj's?" Hanji slapped a hand over Erwin's mouth, "Hehe, we'll be in the car." 

I closed the door and got changed into some formal ish casual ish clothing and grabbed my bandages, just in case. I sighted loudly before I got in the car, "So, who is this amazing individual that you've found?" 

"Can't tell you," they said in unison. My frown deepened. Great, now I get to listen to some random brat that I really don't care about sing some crappy love song. 

Hanji and Erwin seemed really excited about it and this was his first ever major success so I will try to put up with it for one night. 

A/N: Vote and comment if you want.

-JJ