Chapter 4

"How? What? When? Wow? You're L?" 

Levi chuckled slightly, "It was an accide- Wait. You didn't know that it was me?" 

"Well, no. The bandages and the fact that I haven't seen you in years didn't help." 

Levi pinched the bridge of hid nose, "So, you came here. Dressed like that. And you didn't know that it was me? You just wanted to hook up with a celebrity?" 

I was dumbfounded, "What? No! What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" 

He looked at me like I was the dumbest thing alive, "I'm going home." 

M and H tried to stop him but he brushed them off and slammed the door. 

My heart started breaking, "H? M?" They both redirected their gaze from the closed door to me. "Does he not like me anymore because I'm not famous like him?" 

M and H exchanged worried glances, "I don't think that that's what's wrong. I think that-" 

I didn't hear the rest of H's sentence because I had fled the room. I must have broken the speed limit getting home. 

I just wanted to be as far away from him as possible. 

So what if he was famous? I loved him for him, not his fame. Maybe he'll love me again if I become a singer too. Well, it was worth a try. 

Levi's POV 

I slammed the door to my car and flopped into the drivers seat. 

He changed. Eren's changed. 

He never cared about fame and all that, so why was it a thing now? I sighed loudly. 

Maybe I shouldn't have just left like that. I hope I wasn't too much of an arse back there. 

A/N: Heh, oops? Sorry for the dumb angsty stuff but it helps with the plot.

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed, comment and vote if you want.

-JJ