Chapter 14

Levi's POV

I couldn't help myself. I clumsily put my bandages on and ran backstage, "Please, let me through. I need to see him. And I need a microphone." 

The guards looked surprised but did what I asked anyway. I heard Eren start singing and I watched him from the side. 

He was crying slightly but his voice still sounded beautiful, "It's easy to say, but it's never the same. I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain." 

But I cut him off before he could sing the next verse, "Now the day bleeds into nightfall, and you're not here to get me through it all." 

Eren turned to me with wide eyes as I walked up to him. 

The crowd was absolutely gobsmacked as Eren and I started singing together. I held his hand slightly and he beamed. 

The song ended sooner than I would've liked but the second it did my huge grin matched his own, "I love you too, Eren." 

His lips quivered slightly before pressed them to mine. 

The crowd stood up and applauded. I pulled away from him and hugged him tightly. 

I moved back a bit so that my arms were still around his neck. I held the mic in a way that didn't look suspicious but so that the audience could here me clearly, "Hey, Eren? Would you like to join No Name?" 

The crowd almost froze, then started screaming again, "Eren! Say yes!" 

He chuckled but then nodded quickly, "Yeah, sounds like fun." 

I put my forehead against his and sighed in content as the curtain went down. 

Erwin and Hanji were waiting for us back stage when we came through with dumb grins on our faces. 

Hanji was making weird choking whale noises and Erwin just did one of his dad pats, "I'm happy for you two." 

I rested my head on Eren's shoulder, "I'm happy too. I was just surprised that everyone was so accepting of us." 

Erwin chuckled, "Well, if homophobia isn't playing a huge role in the story, it can back the diddly fuck off." 

Eren and I exchanged weird glances, "Uh, Erwin? What are you talking about?" 

Erwin just shrugged and we went home. 

A/N: I actually cried writing this... I feel like a baby XD

I love it when characters break the fourth wall so I incorporated that.

Vote and comment if you want.

-JJ