Chapter 5

Eren's POV 

I woke up the next day with a huge scowl covering my face. I stomped down stairs and sat in my chair. Mum, dad and Mikasa exchanged glances. 

"So," my mother started, "how was the concert yesterday?" 

"Fine." 

Mikasa threw her spoon into her cereal and glared at me, "Bull! You've been waiting for that damn concert for the longest time now and it was fine?" 

"Yeah," I said sarcastically. 

The table fell silent as my brain worked overtime trying to find a way for me to become a singer like Levi. 

"Hey dad?" I said and everyone at the table looked at me, "hypothetically if someone wanted to become, say, a famous singer, how would they go about doing it? Hypothetically, of course." 

Dad raised an eyebrow at me, "Well, hypothetically, they could start out by going to a karaoke bar and seeing if they could sing at all and not at 5 o'clock in the morning in the shower. If, hypothetically, they could sing then hypothetically they could audition and hypothetically become a hypothetical singer. Hypothetically, of course." 

I scowled at my dad's poor attempt at mocking me, "Har har, very funny. But I'm serious. The only chance I could ever get to impress Levi is if I became famous like L." I slapped my hand over my mouth. 

"Wait? You saw Levi?" 

"Y-yeah, he was at the concert last night. And I don't think he wants anything to do with me even though he said and I quote "But I promise you, Eren, I will find you again soon"." 

"I'm sorry, hun," mom said, "Maybe it just wasn't meant to be then." 

How could she say that?! "No! I love Levi and I'm going to do anything and everything to be with him like I promised him I would!" I stood up and marched up stairs. 

My family again exchanged glances. I marched back down stairs and grabbed up cereal bowl and muttered, "My fuckin' cereal..." 

I went back up stairs and slammed my door. I spent the rest of the day trying to find a decent karaoke bar near to my house and binge watching One Punch Man. 

I found a really nice place about ten minutes from my house. I'll go there tonight. I had a feeling something good was going to happen and I wasn't going to pass that up. 

A/N: I'm trying to make up for my absence but putting out a few chapters...

Vote and comment if you want.

-JJ