Chapter 10

Eren's POV 

I have never eaten my food so fast in my life. I grabbed my bag, double checking that the lyrics were in my bag, and I ran out the door yelling a quick "Bye" as I jumped in my car to go to the recording studio. 

I got out the car and tried to act civilized but I was too giddy with excitement. I greeted the guy at the front desk with a smile. 

He smiled back, "Hi, I'm Marco. Can I help you?" 

"Yeah, Erwin said that I needed to be here for an audition?" 

"Yeah, use the elevator on the right and go to the twelfth floor." 

I thanked him and got into the elevator. Erwin's office had one of those unnecessarily huge doors which took all of my strength to open. 

"Ah, Eren. You came. See, Hanji? I told you he'd come." 

I greeted Erwin and introduced myself to Hanji. 

"Wait, don't I know you?" 

Hanji shook her head quickly, "Anyway, let's see what you've got. Erwin said that you were going to write your own song?" 

I nodded and pulled the lyrics out of my bag. Erwin guided me to an empty room which had a microphone and all that jazz behind a large pane of glass. I went behind the glass and started singing my song. 

After I finished, Hanji and Erwin were gaping at me, "You wrote that yourself?" 

I nodded slightly, "Y-yeah. Is it okay?" 

"Okay?!" Hanji screeched, "That was fricken amazing!" 

I smiled bashfully. 

We spent a few more hours discussing music for the song and other songs that I'd like to do. It was almost half one and I decided to go get some lunch. 

On my way to the elevator, I bumped into Marco who said that he was going to get lunch as well. When we got into the elevator, he pushed me up against the mirror and kissed me deeply. 

Levi's POV (A/N You know that shit's about to go down) 

I needed to apologize for yelling at Hanji. It was Monday and she usually spends her time with Erwin at the office. 

I headed over there with cheesecake because who can say no to cheesecake? Exactly, no one. 

I greeted the receptionist and waited by the elevator. It opened and I saw...Eren? He was kissing that freckled fuck that usually works at the reception desk. 

Eren looked quite bewildered and pushed Marco away, "Levi? What are you-" 

"I'll take the stairs." I snapped and walked away before he could say anything more. 

A/N: Now, my original plan was to leave this as a cliffhanger for a few days but then I realised that I hate it when people do that so I'm not going to do that.

And no hate to Marco. He is the sweetest thing ever but I did need someone to break something so...

Anyways, thanks for reading and vote and comment if you want.

-JJ