Chapter 9

Eren's POV 

I walked back into my house with a very smug grin on my face. My family was having dinner and looking at me with mild amusement. I put the contract that Erwin gave me on the table and went to fetch my dinner from the kitchen. 

"Eren? What is this?" My dad must've picked it up. 

I smiled smugly again, "That, my dear father, is a contract that my manager gave me." 

Mikasa snatched the paper from dad, "You're manager? For what?" 

"Singing." 

My mom snatched the paper from Mikasa, "Oh my goodness gracious me, Eren!" She jumped up and wrapped my in a hug of death, "I'm so proud of you, my baby!" 

I smiled again, "Thanks mom. But I want to start preparing for Monday." 

"Monday? That's tomorrow." 

"What? I thought it was Friday?" 

I looked at my phone to see that it was, in fact, Sunday. I did a small victory dance and ran up the stairs. 

"So, he's not eating his dinner then," Mikasa said. 

My mom chuckled, "Wait for it." 

I came back down stairs and grabbed my plate, "I forgot my dinner." 

I was confused when everyone started laughing as I retreated back up the stairs. 

Erwin had asked me to write a song - if I could - to sing for him. 

I started scribbling down lyrics but none of them worked. What did I want to sing about? Who did I want to sing for? 

My thoughts immediately went to Levi. 

I wrote down a few words, and then a few more. After a while, I had an entire song. 

I smiled at it and went down stairs to show everyone. But no one was there. I looked at the time on the clock and it said 1:37. 

I chuckled to myself and then went to bed. I was so excited about tomorrow and I struggled to fall asleep. 

I hummed the song over and over in my head until I fell asleep. 

And we're together till the end... 

Levi's POV 

I couldn't sleep. 

Eren's face was floating around in my head. 

I lay there, staring at my ceiling wondering what the brat was up to right now. 

I wonder if I'll ever see him again. 

Does he even want to see me? 

These thoughts clouded my head until I fell asleep. 

A/N: The song that Eren "wrote" was Till The End by Eben and is a great song. 

Vote and comment if you want.

-JJ