Chapter 13

There were many people at the concert and I was quite surprised. 

"Erwin, how are there so many people here? I thought you said that they just started out." 

Erwin chuckled, "He did just start out. But with a face like his and a voice like that, I'm not surprised at how many people turned up."

I nodded. 

The announcer walked onto the stage and whatever noise was present before had completely died down. 

"Hello ladies and gentlemen!" 

I sighed loudly, this guy was ridiculously loud. I took a sip of the whiskey that Erwin had gotten me. 

"Tonight, we have a very special guest in France. Please everyone give it up for...EREN JAEGER!" 

I spat my drink out and glared at Erwin and Hanji, "Eren?!" 

They smiled and continued watched the curtain rise. I stared at the curtain, unblinking, as it rose and slowly revealed Eren. 

He looked extremely cocky as he started speaking with that goddamn sexy ass voice of his, "Hey. How are you all this evening?" 

The crowd was screaming by now. 

How the literal hell did he do this? 

He chuckled before speaking again, "I'm very excited to be here tonight. And probably none of this would be possible without a certain person. Anyway, as most of you probably know, I'm German so for my first song of the evening, I'm going to be sing Uhr ohne Stunden." 

The crowd roared again but completely silenced when he started singing. 

My jaw dropped when I heard his voice. He never sung for me before so I just assumed that he couldn't. But damn, was I wrong. 

He sung a few more songs that I've heard on the radio such as Till The End, Shiver and Wish You Well. 

At some point he begun singing in French and I started to cry. I put my hand in front of my mouth but Hanji and Erwin still saw my body shaking slightly. 

Hanji's POV 

I looked over to see Levi crying and my heart completely broke. 

I nudged Erwin and pointed to Levi. 

I looked back to Eren to see that he was shedding a tear or two, "You know what? I'm gonna level with you. The person that I love more than anything in the world and the person that unknowingly encouraged me to do this... Is L from No Name. And I know that that sounds really stupid and teenager of me but I would like to dedicate this next and final song to him." 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Erwin's jaw drop, "He never said anything about this." 

The music for Someone You Loved came on and Levi got up and ran out. Before he completely disappeared, he shoved his hand into his pocket. 

I nudged Erwin frantically, "Erwin, he has his bandages!" 

A/N: Just clarifying, when I said bandages, I meant his face bandage things.

The songs that Eren performed were Till The End by Eben, Shiver by Lucy Rose, Uhr ohne Stunden by Thomas Godoj, Wish You Well by Sigala and the French song that he sung was Tourner Dans Le Vide by Indila

Thank you for reading. Vote and comment if you want.

-JJ